𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

Appearance

The werewolf appears perfectly human in their human form with a few minor differences

The werewolf appears perfectly human in their human form with a few minor differences. They tend to have "predator's eyes", constantly evaluating their surroundings and sizing up those they meet.

They also tend to be hairier than your average person, with thick hair on their heads, bodies, forearms, and legs. Werewolves tend to shave more often than an average human. Female werewolves don't have body hair in their human form, though they do have extensive, thick hair on their legs and in their armpits. Male werewolves tend to have thick, luxurious beards in about a week if left unattended.

In their animal form, they are humanoid human or wolf hybrids. They stand between 7 to 9 feet tall with a humanoid body and lupine features. Some have tails, and some do not. Their bodies are covered with thick, shaggy fur, and when they run, they often drop to all four legs. Their fingers and toes have long, sharp claws that can rend steel.

Some werewolves have long snouts, while others have shorter noses. Regardless, they are outfitted with fangs that can crush bones like they were nothing.

Emotional

The emotions of a werewolf are far different from the emotions of humans' or any other supernatural species. Anger, lust, stress, hate, etc. All those emotions blend into one final hunger, thus explaining why new-fledged werewolves are either totally feral or purely psychopathic.

Food

Werewolves are predatory creatures who hunt and feed off of the flesh of humans. However, they tend to flee after killing their victims before they have the chance to devour their prey entirely.

Reference:

Werewolf (Species) | Theworldofshadowfell Wiki | Fandom. https://theworldofshadowfell.fandom.com/wiki/Werewolf_(Species)