Childhood Love

Hello Readers

I'm writing an OS for the first time and I seriously have no idea as to how is this written. I feel that it is way more longer than a OS should be. Please do give me review whether I should write another OS in the future or not.

____________________

A 6 years old boy sat down on the bench in the garden watching the other children play happily.

Mahir... The voice of his best friend got a little smile on his face.

Look Mahir, I got ice-cream... The 4 years old girl spoke as she sat next to Mahir.

The girl opened her ice-cream and began to eat it. She was relishing the taste of ice-cream when she noticed her best friend not eating his ice-cream.

Mahir... You want to eat chocolate ice-cream... The girl offered her ice-cream to Mahir.

Instead of reply to her, Mahir hugged her.

I'll miss you so much Bela... I will miss you... Mahir said as tears pooled in his eyes.

Mahir... What's wrong??? Bela asked innocently.

Today someone came to the orphanage to adopt me... Mahir finally told.

Huh??? Bela was confused.

Tomorrow I am going away with my new family Bela... We will not be together anymore... Mahir explained.

Are you leaving me here and going away??? Bela asked.

Mahir nodded his head in a yes and Bela burst into tears.

Mahir please no... Please don't leave me and go... Please Mahir... Bela cried and hugged Mahir.

I have to go Bela... But I promise to come here to meet you... Mahir tried to consoled her.

Pinky promise??? Bela held out her pinky finger.

Pinky promise... Mahir held Bela's pinky finger with his.

The rest of the day Bela clung to Mahir and slept with him only.

____________________

You keep this card with you Mahir...

Bela handed him a rectangular card on which Mahir Loves Bela and Bela Loves Mahir was written on either side by Mahir.

When you will miss me, you talk to this card... Bela continued to say.

Mahir took the card from her and tore into two parts and handed over one part back to her.

If you miss me you too can talk to me through this card... Mahir said.

Mahir... Your parents have come... Mahir was informed.

This brought a few tears in BeHir's eyes and they hugged each other.

Bye Mahir... Come back soon...

Bye Bela... I'll come... Wait for me...

____________________

Bela... What are you doing here??? The orphanage caretaker asked as he spotted Bela stand at the gate of the orphanage.