My Dance Mentor III

Hello Bro??? Please open the door... Adi knocked on the washroom door continuously.

After a long wait of 5 minutes, the door was opened and a dishevelled Mahir walked out.

His red and puffy eyes easily gave away what he was upto. His hair completely messy and a few blood drops on his light blue shirt.

Mahir!!! Mahir sprinted off not caring to listen to Adi.

Adi wanted to follow him but he needed to pee firstly and so he ran into the washroom. He was further shocked seeing the mirror broken and blood everywhere.

Oh shit!!! He exclaimed.

____________________

Bela... I saw Mahir... Adi searched for Mahir but couldn't find him so he went to Bela to inform her.

Oh God!!! Bela was stunned listening to Mahir's condition.

Bela started to cry bitterly thinking about Mahir.

Relax Bela... Bharti hugged her and consoled her.

Suddenly it flashed Bela that if until now Mahir was in the washroom and now he left from there. Then he would go to the terrace as always.

Get me a first-aid kit... Bela said.

____________________

Bela ran upto the terrace with the first-aid kit. Gladly she found Mahir there.

Mahi??? Bela called out his name as she stood next to him.

Mahir didn't turn towards her but from the corner of his eyes glanced at her.

Bela saw his hand bleeding and decided to firstly treat it and then talk to him.

Mahir protested as Bela held his hand. But after seeing that Bela isn't gonna leave his hand he stopped protesting and let Bela treat his hand.

Bela cleaned his hand and slowly removed the small pieces of glass from his hand, all the while her eyes filled with tears.

Ouch!!! Bela's tears flooded hearing Mahir winch in pain.

Sorry!!! Bela blowed on his wound.

Why are you still here??? Mahir asked Bela as she didn't leave even after she had treated his hand.

Because I need to talk to you Mahi... Bela stated.

I don't think so that something is left to say... Mahir said while turning to the other side and Bela guessed it correctly that it was to hide his tears.

Mahi... Look at me... Bela tired to get him turn towards her but failed. So she herself walked around and stood in front of him. Cupping his cheeks she made him look at her.

Bela gasped seeing the pain in Mahir's eyes which were blood shot due to continuous crying.

Without saying anything Bela just moved closer to Mahir to cover the distance between their lips.

Even before Mahir could say anything, Bela's lips were on his lips and both stood with their eyes closed. Soon Bela started to move her lips and bite his lower lip. This got Mahir out of his reviver and he too responded to the kiss.

After smooching until both were short of breath they broke apart.

What was that??? Mahir asked in a hoarse voice.