Love You Bela II

Finally the eagerly awaited Thursday came. Bela was very much happy with the fact that she could meet Mahir. 

Bela for the first time in her life was unable to decide which dress to wear. Reasons unknown to her made her reject almost all of the dresses she had. 

Hmmm... I think this dress is too old... Bela spoke as she felt the dress material and rejected it. 

Why am I not finding any dress to wear??? Bela sat down on her bed annoyed with her wardrobe collection. 

____________________

Shravani who had been a silent spectator of Bela's dress collection from the past half an hour chuckled. She now was getting sure that her Di was falling for someone. Because this is the first time when she wants to impress someone. 

Shall I help you Di??? Shravani finally decided to help Bela. 

No thanks... By the way there isn't any necessity for you to address me as 'Di'... Bela snapped back. 

It just came out by mistake... Are you sure you don't want any help Bela??? Shravani was hurt but asked covering it up. 

NO... I don't need your help at any cost... Bela said irritation clearly heard in her voice. 

Ok... Shravani went back to her room immediately.

____________________

As soon as Shravani reached her room she fell on the bed with her face covered in the pillow and cried. Bela's behaviour had hurt her. But deep down she knew that Bela was more hurt than her. She just wished that Bela would understand her. But it never happened to her disappointment. After a while she plastered back a smile on her face and went to the kitchen to help her Mother. 

____________________

Bela reached the Orphanage at sharp 6pm. To her surprise Mahir was already present there. She was smiling happily and moved forward towards him. 

Bela could guess that Mahir was playing with the children. The laughter of the children and Mahir reached her ears and her smile widened. 

Mahir who was playing Football with some of the children felt Sona's presence and he later noticed her walking towards them. He smiled ear to ear but then frowned in no time. 

A boy by mistake kicked the ball in Bela's direction. Bela was unaware of the approaching ball. So as result she was going to fall. 

Bela didn't realise the ball heading towards her until it hit her making her loose her balance. She closed her eyes tightly expecting her to fall hard on the ground. 

Mahir rushed towards Bela and caught her before she could fall down. He looked at her face which showed only fear.

Bela felt a pair of strong arms catching her in time. Within a second she guessed it was Mahir. Her fear was replaced by a small smile and a blush. Mahir smiled seeing the effect he had on her. 

Are you fine Sona??? Mahir asked as he made Bela stand properly. 

I'm fine Mahir... Bela assured him. 

I'm so sorry Sona Di... The boy who had kicked the ball spoke. 

It's ok... I am fine... Bela said.