Mahir's Princess III

Get your Love before it's too late... Yuvi and Mukesh's words echoed in her ears.

It's too late... Bela cried.

Mam??? Mam??? Mam??? Bela opened her eyes and looked around.

It took her a few seconds to register her surroundings.

Bela then looked at the lady who was calling her.

Mam please fasten your seat belts we are about to land... The air hostess said with a smile.

Bela nodded and buckled the seat belt. She closed her eyes and sighed.

Why did I get such an horrible dream??? Bela thought.

Yes, you heard it right. Bela is still in the flight and she had a worst dream.

Bela... Relax... You are just over thinking... Bela took a deep breath.

____________________

It was around 2 pm when Bela's flight landed in NY.

Bela too had booked a room in the same hotel as Mahir.

____________________

Bela had got the terrace decorated, of course for a surprise birthday party.

Bela knew that Mahir would be upset as she didn't wish but after seeing her here he would be double happy.

____________________

After a hectic day, in his office Mahir returned back to the hotel.

It was his birthday today. Everyone had wished him except one.

Mahir's eyes became misty thinking that His Princess forgot his birthday.

Hello... What??? Now??? Ok fine...

Mahir received a call from the reception asking him to go to the terrace as someone came to meet him. He wanted to decline but then thought it could be related to his work and so he agreed.

____________________

The terrace was pitch dark except for the little light of the stats, Mahir was about to return when the lights turned on.

Shock would be an understatement for Mahir as he saw the decorations.

No one in NY knew it was his birthday today.

Mahir felt a pair of hands on his chest as someone hugged him from behind.

That touch was way too familiar for Mahir. He knew who it was. His Princess.

Happy Birthday Mahi... Mahir broke the hug and turned around.

There stood His Princess, in a pink gown looking no less than a real Princess. But she looked a bit lean.

Wait... What she doing here??? Mahir thought.

Mahir let's celebrate your birthday first and then we can talk... I promise to answer all your questions... Bela spoke and pulled Mahir towards the dining table.

When you can understand me so well, why couldn't you read out that I Love you Princess... Mahir wandered.

As always, a chocolate cake... Mahir chuckled.

It was Bela's favourite flavour, so be it her birthday or his birthday it would be chocolate cake.

Bela sang the birthday song as Mahir cut the cake. Later Bela insisted for a dance, Mahir agreed to it as he didn't wanted to upset Bela.