My Dance Mentor II

Ok let's take a break now... Ruhi announced.

It had just been more than 2 hours since Mahir was practicing with Ruhi and he was badly missing Bela.

Yeah... Mahir was glad that he could now go and meet Bela.

Mahir's hold the door handle tightened in rage as he saw the view in front of him. As a result, he returned without even meeting Bela.

Mahir saw Bela and Salman dancing cosily and his heart pierced seeing that sight. Even her smiling face didn't calm him down, in fact it hurt him seeing that it didn't matter to her about his absence.

Idiot!!! You only are moping over it... She as usual is busy in choreographing the dance... It doesn't matter to her who is with her...

Mahir now became more friendly with Ruhi and chatted with her in hope of trying to distract his mind from thinking about Bela.

____________________

I'm sorry Salman... I'll have my lunch with Mahir... Bela declined to go for lunch with Salman.

Bela headed towards the room where Ruhi and Mahir were practicing.

The door was ajar and Bela spotted Mahir having his lunch with Ruhi.

Tears trickled down her eyes and she ran back to her practice room.

Stupid!!! You really thought it would matter to him about having lunch with you...

Bela even skipped lunch not in a mood to eat anymore.

____________________

Both of them checked their phone expecting a message from the other. But sadly it didn't come as both were stubborn not to send the message first.

The day came to an end but Mahir and Bela hadn't spoken since morning. Both sadly and tiredly were walking out of their practice rooms.

Bela felt dizzy as she didn't have anything since morning.

Sona!!! Bela heard.

Mmaaahhiii... Bela stammered.

Are you alright??? Mahir asked taking her bag and making her sit.

Water... He made her drink water.

When was the last time you ate??? Mahir asked remember an similar incident.

Mmoornniingg... Mahir's eyes widened in shock.

Oh Shit!!! Mahir searched for something in his bag and luckily he found a biscuit packet.

Bela like a obedient kid had the biscuits feed by Mahir.

Better??? Mahir asked after a while.

Hmmm... Bela drank water again.

Why did you skip your lunch and evening snacks??? Mahir enquired.

I had no mood to eat... Bela replied.

From tomorrow we will have lunch together... I'll make sure you eat even if you don't have the mood to eat... Mahir declared.

Bela was elated seeing his concern for her but then she remembered that he was the reason she skipped lunch.

No thank you... I'll manage myself... Bela angrily stayed and picked he bag.

Sona??? Mahir called out but she paid no heed and walked away.