Mahir's Princess

Maa??? The four year old boy called his Mother, pouting sadly.

Mahir... You need to still wait more to meet the Baby... The boy's Mother explained.

How long??? Mahir questioned being impatient.

Hmmm... One more hour... By then why don't you eat your chocolate... Mahir beamed taking the chocolate.

Dad... Did the Baby come??? After completing his chocolate Mahir again question but this time his Dad.

Mahir's parents looked at each other and laughed.

I'm gonna have a hard time controlling Mahir, when it'll be your labour Sumi...

For sure Andy...

Sumi smiled as she kept her hand on her abdomen, the baby bump was now becoming more evident as she's in her 5 month of pregnancy.

Mahir sat down quietly with an angry pout as his parents didn't answer him but are laughing at his expense.

____________________

After one and half an hour more, finally the doctor walked out of the room. Immediately the man who was sitting next to Andy, went to the doctor.

Doctor how's Sarika and my child???

Congratulations Mr. Sharma... You have been blessed with a Baby Girl... Both are fine... You can meet them after they are shifted to the room... The doctor said.

Congratulations Mukesh/ Jiju... Andy and Sumi wished.

You can now meet the Baby Girl Mahir... Sumi said.

Yuppie... Mahir was ecstatic.

____________________

Mahir looked at the Baby with wide eyes.

She's so small... He said aloud and all giggled.

The Baby too looked at Mahir curiously.

She's too soft and cute... Mahir softly touched the Baby's pink cheek.

Her name is Bela... Sumi told.

I will give her a name of my own... Mahir spoke while all looked surprisingly at him. He thought for a while before announcing the name.

Princess... My Princess... Mahir said.

Did you like the name??? Mahir asked Bela, oops no he asked His Princess.

Bela just stared at Mahir, he looked at the elders sadly.

Bela is too small to speak... Sarika said.

Mahir gave a small smile and held Bela's hand.

Minutes later Bela too held his pinky finger in her little palm. This got Mahir to scream happily.

She liked the name... She can not talk so she held my hand to tell it...

All the other 4 looked at their kids happily, seeing their newly created bond.

____________________

Mahir... Come let's go home...