Mahir's Princess II

Good Morning... Bela walked to the dining table.

Good Morning Sona... Bela's parents wished her.

Are you still tired??? Shall I get you coffee??? Sara enquired.

Maa do you know at what time is Mahir's flight??? When is he gonna leave??? I couldn't ask him yesterday... Bela asked.

Mukesh and Sara exchanged a look.

Mahir's flight was at 8 am and he left home around 6:30 am... Mukesh said.

What??? Mahi left without meeting me... Bela screamed at the top of her voice.

You were sleeping Sona... Plus you were completely tried so Mahir insisted not to disturb you... Sara had no option but to lie.

Mahir had intentionally booked an early morning flight so as to avoid meeting Bela.

Yesterday also he vanished from the venue... Today I couldn't even meet him... Bela thought sadly.

By the way, Dad for how many months has Mahi gone to NY??? Bela felt it weird to ask something about Mahi from her Dad. Usually she would know everything about Her Mahi but now it had changed.

6 Months... Bela's eyes widened hearing it.

OMG!!! Did I heard it correctly... 6 Months... Mahi didn't inform me anything... Neither about his flight nor his tour duration... He never did that before... We weren't so busy in the past week that he couldn't tell me this... Let him call me, I'm not gonna talk to him... Mahir's changed behavior affected Bela a lot and it angered her too.

____________________

Bela couldn't sleep at night, it was the first ever time that she hadn't spoken to Mahir since more than a day. So she called her friend, Vish.

Around 11:30 pm, there was a notification that she was receiving another call.

Bela's smile widened seeing the name, "Mahi" flashing on the screen.

Bela was about to receive the call when she remembered about his behaviour, which got back her anger and she continued to talk to Vish.

Bela thought of receiving the call the third time he called, but today he just called twice.

Bela immediately hung up the call with Vish and waited for him to call.

What's wrong with Mahi??? Usually he would call at least 5 times, if I didn't receive his call... I should be the one angry here but he is behaving as though he is angry...

After a debate with herself for a good 20 minutes, Bela called Mahir. But Mahir didn't receive the calls.

This got tears in Bela's eyes. A complete day passed and she couldn't talk to Mahir. Bela cried until sleep engulfed her.

____________________

Mahir too had couldn't sleep the night before and he couldn't get some sleep on the flight. Resulting in a very bad headache.

The moment he walked out of the Airport he called His Princess. Only to receive a voice message saying that the number he was trying to call was currently on another call.

11:36 pm... Who is Princess talking to??? Mahir thought and tried to call once again.

She might be talking with her Fiancee... Reality hit him hard and he restrained himself from calling her further.