Chapter 1

One more night was coming to an end.
The lights on the arena went off afer the said ending of the concert, Camila’s fans started screaming for more, they didn’t want their idol to go away yet and the brown eyes girl is known for making a last surprise appearence.

Camila was backstage, the screams and cheering on the arena were even louder than before and she was smiling widely. She asked her assistant to grab her a guitar and asked to someone arrange a stool for her on stage. She ran up the stairs to go back to her passionate fans and took a seat on the white stool placed on the middle of the large stage, the lights were still off.

“Can we sing some poetry together, guys?” she said and her husky and catchy voice echoed on the crowded arena, and the thousand people went crazy again.

Screaming her name, throwing their arms up, smiling because she came back to them. The lonely spotlight lighted her and she was facing the thousand smiley and frenetic faces waiting for her voice to fill the place again.

She smiled, talked to them a few more and started singing and playing her guitar.

Acoustic performances are her favorite, she feels so connected with all the people that are watching her and they can feel the endless love she has for her job, even having its bad sides too.

She ended the song and thanked everyone for coming and left the stage. Her face sweaty after the almost two hours of singing and dancing to entertain the many people that paid to only see her. She took a long sip of her cold water and was drying her face with the white towel her assistant handed her the second she stepped out the spotlight.

Her driver dropped her and her both assistants at the hotel where her and her staff were hosted in Los Angeles.

She couldn’t wait to a good night sleep because, on the following night, she had an important participation in a talk show and on the night after that, another concert was coming. They were already inside the elevator, ready to go up to their respective floors when the doors hesitated on closing and were wide open again.

Three people got in and one of them was the famous Lauren Jauregui. Camila’s heart felt a little shock because it was the second time in a week she was seeing her, and that didn’t happen very often.

They met each other a week before in San Francisco, both were performing in the same city and were staying in the same hotel. They had never really talked to each other before that because their paths never had crossed in that way.

They are both very busy and are normally in opposite sides of the world. In San Francisco, Lauren and Camila met in the elevator in the middle of the night, when both suddenly decided to get out their own rooms to go to the hotel’s deck during a warm night. Camila holding her acoustic guitar because she was feeling that willing she has to compose songs whenever it comes to her.

“I meet this girl late last year,”
-
“Hey!” Lauren said surprised by seeing the shorter girl as she got in the elevator too.
They had never said more than distant greetings to each other during Award Shows or events like those. Lauren makes Camila feel shy for some reason. Probably her intriguing emerald eyes are guilty for it.

“Hey!” Camila answered in the same way, smiling awkwardly. Lauren and Camila were both wearing sweatpants and tight shirts, not really caring about their looks inside the hotel in the middle of the night.