Chapter 2

Tv Show Style:
Previously on Don’t Fuck With My Heart

“I gave her my time for two or three nights,”

“You should be more careful.” She said, lightly caressing one of Camila’s bruises, that she had made during her many rehearsals.

“Yes.” Camila simply said. She bit her lip and looked up while Lauren was still crouched in front of her.

She couldn’t hold herself much longer if the green eyed would keep doing things like that.

Lauren went back up and her hand never left Camila’s body. She slid it over Camila’s uncovered legs and above her dress, until she got to her waist. She was standing up again, a feet away from the brown eyed.

“Your heels.” Lauren said holding the shoe on one hand and the other one grabbed Camila’s dress weakly on her waist.

Her eyes were alternating from Camila’s lips to her eyes. Camila doing the same.

“Who cares about my fucking heels.”
Camila said quietly, going closer to Lauren’s mouth.

Lauren closed her eyes when Camila went closer to her. She bit her own bottom lip as Camila was watching her, inches from her mouth.

Lauren let Camila’s heels fall on the floor and she looked right into Camila’s eyes and she saw the girl’s pupils dilated, painting her eyes on a darker tone.

She didn’t lose their intense eye contact as she pulled her heel boots out her feet and tossed them along with Camila’s shoes.

Camila was biting her lips watching Lauren and that was sufficient to Lauren to grab Camila’s back thighs and lift her from the floor in a fast and rough move.

Camila was a bit surprised by it at first, but she liked when Lauren didn’t wait to get to the bed, on the other side of the huge room, and pinned her against the wall right there.

The green eyed was between Camila’s legs. Their chest were connected and Camila was feeling her heart beating hard on her wrists, besides on her frenetic chest.

Lauren’s parted and moistened lips teased Camila’s mouth, she hesitated on letting her tongue out slowly and was roving her mouth over the girl’s. Camila could watch that for hours because the green eyed is just too sexy, but she needed to feel her tasting her mouth once for all.

She gripped Lauren’s nape and pulled her head to connect their lips in a hunger kiss. Lauren cut the teasing and her tongue went inside Camila’s mouth in the same instant.

Camila’s stomach gave a little loop inside her when she felt Lauren’s breath, that tasted just as mint gum and her tongue was cold because of it, what made Camila’s body quiver against the wall.

Their kiss was heated and unstopable. Both feeling more breathless by each suck and nip on each other’s lips and tongues.

Camila’s legs started losing their tight hold around Lauren’s waist as she was too focused on exploring Lauren’s mouth completely, and they were going back to the floor, sliding on Lauren’s sides.

Lauren didn’t let her feet touch on the ground and her hands held on Camila’s thighs on both sides, holding her legs still and she pressed her more harshly against the wall to keep her lifted.

Camila was straddling Lauren and deppending totally on the girl to keep her balanced. Lauren ran one hand from Camila’s thighs to her hips, and the girl hooked one of her legs on her again to don’t lose her position.