Chapter 3

“She told me I was never looking for a friend,”

“Look who I find here after three months of missing in action: Sleepy.” Camila heard the raspy voice say from behind her.

She turned her head to meet green eyes fixed on her, Lauren getting closer to where she was sitting on the stool by the hotel bar. She had just went downstairs, by herself.

“Hi.” Camila chuckled at the nickname that Lauren seemed to love because she couldn’t stop using it. Lauren took a seat beside her.

“Hi.” Lauren smiled at Camila and the brown eyed had to look back at her glass on the bar counter because Lauren was already throwing the deep ambiguous gaze at her.

The one that seemed naughty in many ways, but also full of admiration, as if she was looking at the greatest creation on Earth.

“Are you ok?” Lauren asked staring at Camila’s side profile. Camila looked at her and their eyes met.

“Yeah. Thanks.” Camila smiled. “You?”

“I’m better than ok now.” Lauren said intently watching the brown orbs and Camila couldn’t hold her lips from smiling. She did it and looked down, Lauren smirked at her reaction.

“I’m liking that we are choosing the same hotels lately.”

“Yeah.” Camila nodded.

“Did you get here today?”

“Yes. You?” The brown eyes looked to Lauren again.

“No. I’m leaving tomorrow morning.” Lauren said and Camila almost slapped herself in her thoughts for being disappointed by the information.

“Oh. Going back to the US?” She asked casually.

“Yes.” Lauren answered and her eyes went down to Camila’s iPhone resting on the bar. Camila followed her gaze and watched Lauren grabbing the phone. She held it to Camila take it.

“Your password, please?” She asked naively. Camila chuckled at her smooth move and unblocked it as Lauren asked. She watched Lauren’s face as the green eyed’s fingers were working on the touch screen.

“Here.” Lauren handed the phone back to Camila. The brown eyes didn’t catch Lauren’s name, but ‘Sleepy’ saved between her contacts.

She giggled and Lauren laughed at Camila rolling her eyes mockingly.

“Thanks.” Camila chuckled and blocked the phone again, resting it on its earlier spot.

“I hope you use it.” Lauren said quietly.

“I might.” Camila replied and Lauren only smirked. Their eyes were almost blazing just by their stares connected.

“Are you busy tonight?” Lauren asked and slid Camila’s glass to her side of the counter and took a sip of the girl’s drink.

Camila bit her lip to don’t giggle. Lauren totally knew she could do whatever she wanted.

“I’m having dinner with a few guests tonight.” Camila nodded. It was almost 7PM and she had to go up to her suite to get ready in a few minutes.

“This dinner will go on all night?”

“Definitely not.” Camila shook her head.

“Great, Camila.” Lauren smirked and her right brow raised quickly and mischievously.

She leaned in and for half second Camila thought she was going to kiss her right there, but she headed to her ear.

“The dinner won’t go on all night, but we will. If you want to.” She whispered in her ear and Camila’s heart gave a jump.