Chapter 4

“But me and her we make money the same way,
Four cities, two planes the same day,”

“I need to go to Miami to work on some things.” Lauren said sliding her bag out of Camila’s bedroom.

She turned and was standing next to the door, Camila still standing close to the bathroom.

“What?” Camila asked quietly, confused and disappointed. “But it’s 5AM…” she said shaking her head weakly.

“Yeah… I just realized I need to go.” Lauren looked down, avoiding looking into Camila’s eyes.

Camila walked to her, her legs bumping against the sheets wrapped around her.

“No…” she said and stopped in front of Lauren, “wait until… I don’t know… maybe a bit later.” She watched the girl still loking down.

That wasn’t seeming the same Lauren who had ran after her earlier to bite her butt and laughed because of it.

“No, Camila.” Lauren mumbled.

“Why?” Camila made Lauren look up. She was holding the sheets with one hand, and the other she used to lift Lauren’s head.

“Stay here. You don’t have to go.” She said going closer to the green eyed and Lauren shut her eyes as she felt Camila’s warm breathing reaching her lips.

“You didn’t need before, why would you suddenly have somewhere else to be?”
The brown eyed almost whispered. She was talking softly.

“Camila…” Lauren shook her head and looked down again. Camila’s hand released the sheets and it slid to the floor.

She was only wearing black tiny panties. She cupped Lauren’s cheek and their eyes met again.

“I don’t want to be alone.” She brushed her lips over Lauren’s.
“Stay here.” She placed a soft kiss on Lauren’s forehead. “Ok?” She kissed Lauren’s lips gently and repeatedly.

Lauren’s heart was not taking that indifferently. And she wasn’t liking its reaction, but she couldn’t resist.

“I…” Lauren stuttered looking to Camila’s lips ghosting over hers.

“I need t-” Camila cut her with a kiss.

“What do you need?” Camila whispered. She looked into Lauren’s eyes and unbuttoned her jeans.

She squatted in front of Lauren and pulled the jeans down. She stood up and Lauren stepped out of it, looking fixedly into Camila’s brown orbs.

She slowly moved her arms and grabbed Lauren’s hands. She placed one of the two on top of her uncovered breast and the other one she rested on her butt.

Lauren gulped feeling the brown eyed’s soft skin against her palms. Even if she had already done it a million times during those days.

“I’m here to do whatever you want.” Camila left Lauren’s hands alone on the spots she placed them and pulled Lauren’s pelvis next to hers with her two hands on her waist.

“Please?” She kissed the red lips.

“Those shows have ever what it’s about,
But maybe we’ll go together and just figure it out,”