Wish Upon A Star

*Random Story i made*

°°°°°

We laid down in the grass in a circle formation, looking up in the night sky.

It was filled with bright stars and clouds, it was windy too. And it was such a great night.

The six of us were together, having fun, looking at the stars, and spent a wonderful night with laughter and promises and dares.

It was us six, being in this lil circle of friends for years and years. We were even buddies even before we started schooling. The partner in crimes, the troublesome squad. The crazy ones. The noisy ones. But the faithful ones.

The best of friends they say.

"Three years from now, we'll be wearing our caps. We'll be throwing them in the air and we'll be finally done with this school. We'll be unto the next chapter of our life. We're gonna be successful."

Macey smiled dreamily, her eyes just looking into nowhere. Thinking about her words, she was right. We will be graduating successfully in three years. And the other five agreed, making a chorus of yeses and nods.

" together ", Sheena whispered quietly.

No one replied.

"Wait guys, look! A shooting star!", Nico yelled.

"Quick, everyone make a wish!", we all closed our eyes together in demand of Laila. I was never one to believe in these kind of things. But wishing upon a star wouldn't hurt right?

"What did you guys wished for?", Brandon asked. Well, what else?

"For us to finish school and be successful in the future", in sync, everyone said softly.

-Looking back to then. Huh, our wishes did 'came true'

I looked at the faces of my five other friends in the grounds. Satisfied smiles on our faces and our caps on our heads. Everyone absolutely rocked the gown without a doubt.

We did it. We finally graduated.

I want to hug them and yelled that "We did it mofos!" but i cant.

It would be weird to randomly ran up to them when we all parted ways in the last two years right? Its not like any of us talk to each other now anyways.

We were a broken circle of friends.

Laila, Sheena, Brandon, Nico and Macey were in their own group of friends. They all huddled separately in our school grounds. With new set of people they have been hanging out with.

Meters away from each other. There's no more us, the six us.

No more partner in crimes, no more troublesome squad. The crazy ones doesnt exist anymore. We aren't the noisest ones in the school now either. But most definitely there were no longer the faithful ones.

I guess everyone change huh? Crazy at how the people you've been hanging out with ever since you were a kid is just somebody you used to know that you happen to come across in your school grounds now. Those somebody's that you just walk pass by in the halls.

It hurts to think in a snap, its like yall didnt even know each other.

But hey, everyone's dreams came true.

Just not together..