Article Six: Tis a mystery!

Hello, dear friends. It seems that yet another article has appeared! That's right, guys. I'm finally updating after months of having no idea what to do. So, this new article. What is it, precious? What is it? (Please forgive Tolkien references) Anyways, I'm going to start reviewing fanfictions I've read! Yeah, guys. This is a review article. The first one I have EVER done.
I'm gonna start off by shouting out the person who commented the idea on my last update. Thanks so much to Geek_of_the_Week for giving me this idea. Made my night. It is one a.m. here and I am up writing you guys an article. You're welcome. Alright, enough of that! Time to get started.

Guys, first off, just gonna say, I am notifying the author of the story I am reviewing today, and I will notify future authors of stories I review. This isn't going to be me technically using a story's name without permission. That being said, the fanfic I am going to review today is one I have been reading for a long time and still haven't finished it. It is a very long story. So, if you enjoy reading books that would be the size of Deathly Hallows if they were printed, then go check out Timeless by LegendOfZeldaChic. Especially if you are like me and love to sit down with a book that would take you three weekends to read if you read nonstop.
Though, it was a bit rushed at first, Timeless soon slowed down to become a wonderful Zelink fanfiction. I personally did not ship Zelda and Link that much, but reading this story brought me on the Zelink side of the Zelda Fandom. I still ship Link and Midna together, but Zelink is now up there. This story takes place after the events of Twilight Princess. Directly after the events of Twilight Princess. It even had the final event of Twilight Princess at the beginning.
It then progressed further into a more romantic story. With a strong bond between Zelda and Link and a jealous Ilia (though the author accidentally spelled it as LLia throughout the story.) Which was honestly okay. Even though her name is supposed to be il-Lia, a lot of people, including myself, saw it as LLia when playing the game. I later realized, while saving Ilia, the the first 'l' would not be lower case, and then I came to the conclusion that it was not LLia, but Ilia. With an 'i', not 'L'. It's very confusing, I know.
The story took a turn for me when Link ditched Zelda because of his temper. Apparently being the Hero Chosen By The Gods has changed him and he was not so soft. Understandable. Seems like PTSD to me. Link didn't want to hurt Zelda, so he left to go live in the mountains with his yeti friends. Then some guy -- who I am pretty sure will end up being a bad guy, I don't know, haven't read that far -- shows up and starts hitting on Zelda. Cos he's a creeper. Zelda doesn't like it, but you know. That's how it works when you are mega in love with that hotty that saved your kingdom. I wouldn't want to be hit on by some random guy either. Still have that nagging feeling that he is a bad guy.
I think the strangest thing for me was the fact Link was talking? I imagined a LOZ fanfiction would be all the other characters talking, but Link just made facial expressions and weird noises. Or maybe something like, "and then a box popped up in mid-air with responses to Zelda's question. They would get highlighted as the controller moved to each one, carefully deciding which response to choose. Finally, the response was chosen, 'Yes,' and then an odd sound echoed through the space."
Anyways, that it about as far as I read and as much as I plan to tell you. Definitely go check out this story! I'll link it to you at the end. Thanks for reading!

So, guys, comment your opinion on this article and make sure to vote!
And if you have any theories of your own IM me and I might put it in the magazine! 
If you have a theory that you want me to cover, comment it and I will try to cover it.
If you have any  short stories, IM those to me too and I also might put those in the magazine.
And if you have any fanfictions you want me to check out and review, comment some links for me!
Also, if you are a writer of Legend of Zelda fanfictions, and you want some publicity, message me and I'll send you some interview questions and the Q&A will be published as an article!

Timeless link:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/9960835-the-legend-of-zelda-timeless-zelink