Destruction Of The Sept Of Baelor

Amara's POV

Like Cersei had previously said she was going to get rid of the High Sparrow who was now called the High Septon except she just wasn't telling me how she was going to rid off him .

However right now Qyburn had informed Cersei and I That the faith militant had been guaranteed entrance to the Red Keep and wished to speak to Cersei .

Amongst the Faith Militant was Lancel who had the same facial expression as usual .

"Your grace , His holyness the High Septon wishes to speak with you at the great Sept Of Baelor"

"His holiness can see me here in the Red Keep"
Cersei replied .

"It isn't a request"

"It is a request and he asking me something I am refusing"

"The High Septon commands you . Are you sure you want to refuse him?"

"He promised me I could stay in the Red Keep until my trial"

"He made no such promises"

Lancel said that more sternly this time although I couldn't help but think that Lancel is just a scared little boy still like he was when he was Robert Baratheon's squire all those years ago .

"Get out"

Cersei turned to walk away from the faith militant only for them all to step towards us . The mountain made sure to stop them only for Lancel to say with fear evident in his voice .

"Move aside ser , step aside or there will be violence"

I knew the faith militant wouldn't be able to beat the mountain so they were just asking for there early deaths .

"I choose violence"

I didn't disagree either as far as I'm concerned the only way to beat the faith is violence .

A member of the faith militant attempted to plunge his weapon into the mountains chest in which he succeeded but the mountain remained unaffected and grabbed the man by the throat whilst squeezing the life out of him then tearing his head from his body .

I almost looked away from the scene but forced myself to watch . The faith militant all shared looks of fear and shock .

"Please tell your high holyness his always welcome to visit"

Cersei said before walking away .

*******************

Cersei's plans for having The Mountain fight for her in a trial by combat was set aside as Tommen clearly under the Sparrows influence announced that trial by combat has become forbidden in the seven kingdoms and that both Cersei and Loras would stand trial before the seven septons in the Sept of Baelor on the first day of the festival of the mother .

******************

I walked in Cersei's room and saw her stood on her balcony staring upon the Sept clearly with no intentions of going to her trial anytime soon .