━━ chapter four.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥❝ 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘 ❞

NICK FURY enters the empty Pancho's bar, Ileana close behind. The strong smell of liquor hitting Ileana's senses, the warm air caressing her skin. She notices Vers sitting alone, sipping on a glass filled with an alcoholic beverage. She watches as Vers' throat bobs as the liquid run down.

"I was looking for you." Fury speaks up, earning Vers' attention. The blonde haired woman meets Ileana's stare. The Skrull woman knew she had to draw no suspicion from Vers, biting on her lips

"I did not want to be found." Vers remarked, smiling to herself as she continues drinking from her glass. Fury proceeds to take a seat across from her, Ileana sitting next to him.

"Too bad." Fury scoffed.

"Who is she?" Vers pointed at a disguised Ileana.

"Lyra Miller." Ileana answered.

"If you're here to get me to talk, it's not going to work." Vers shrugged. Fury sighed, scratching his head before thinking of how to negotiate with the blonde haired woman.

"The alien creatures you mentioned earlier, sounds interesting at the moment. Even had to see an alien autopsy for the first time. It's been a very interesting day." Fury said. This caught Vers' attention, as she returns her attention to Fury and Ileana.

"So you saw one?" Vers asked.

"I never wanted to believe in aliens but I can't unsee that." Fury admitted.

"What about you...Lyra?" Vers turns her attention solely towards Ileana. The Skrull commander thinks methodically of an answer suitable to this scenario.

"I suppose I always believed in the idea of something else out there in the universe." Ileana answered.

"She's a space nerd." Fury added. If he only knew Ileana's true form.

"This is gonna get a little awkward but I got to ask..." Vers speaks.

"You think I'm one of those green things?" Fury asked.

"Can't be too careful." she smirks.

"You're looking at one hundred percent red blooded Earth man." Fury said. Ileana rolls her eyes in amusement, playing along so she did not stick out.

"Well I need proof...from the both of you." Vers said.

"Are we talking cheek swab or urine sample?" he asked.