SEVEN

I woke up still laying against Quinn and his head was now resting on top of mine. He was still drawing circles on my thigh. Everything was normal. It was all just a dream. An extremely realistic dream. It felt like the hand that was now drawing circles on my leg was once touching my back with their icy finger tips. The lips that his light breath was coming out of was once attached to my neck. My limp legs and that are under his hand were once wrapped around his waist. But it was all a dream. A dream where our personalities worked so well together. We could say whatever we wanted and not have to worry about how the other would react. Or Where one comment that was supposed to be funny wouldn't ruin everything for forever. Everything flowed so naturally. It was dare I say perfect. We didn't care about anything but each other.

I shifted in my seat causing Quinn to sit up straight. "Oh Quinn I'm sorry. You can put your head back if you want" I told him feeling bad incase he was sleeping. He shook his head refusing "no i'm fine." "Quinn seriously I don't mind. It's only fair since I used your shoulder" I said laughing. I grabbed his arm that was farthest from me and pulled it so his whole body moved towards me. "Now put your head here and close your eyes." I narrated as I laid his head down on my shoulder and interlocked our hands. "I'll be right here when you wake up"

The game was over now so Quinn and Luke went back to the hotel while Ellen and I went to the grocery store to pick up some food to cook. "I'm just going to make pasta is that okay sid? I'm making zucchini noodles as well so you can have that if you'd like?" "Sounds perfect" I told her as I pushed the cart. "I think tonight luke just wants to stay in but if you and Quinn want to do something later you can." She said smiling as she mentioned Quinn. I laughed at how cute of a mom she was. "Sid what's so funny?" "You are. Every time you mention Quinn and I in the same sentence you get all giddy. You and I both know it's just like this because Caroline is watching Quinn like a hawk" "yes silly I know that, but why would you have Both agreed to 'dating' if you didn't have even the slightest bit of feelings for each other" she said air quoting the word dating. "We didn't think to much about it, it just sorta happened. Plus when we go home everything will be back to normal" she stood beside me shaking her head. "Might just be my mom mode kicking in but did you check with Quinn on how long he thought about it. Or if Quinn knows that everything is going back to normal when you get home?" I looked down at my feet and shook my head feeling bad for assuming everything. "Sidney I don't want you to feel bad but maybe you two should talk"

Of course me being the little baby that I am I never had that talk with Quinn. It's been a few days since I went out of town for Luke's hockey and I've been avoiding Quinn ever since. I dipped on the hockey game and the basketball game which threw everyone for a loop but I told them that I was sick and didn't want to get them sick too. Everyone but Quinn believed me.

Quinn
If you don't want to see me just tell me and I won't go. That way you don't have to dip on the whole group.

Me
I'm not dipping on the whole group. I have the flu and I'm not going to infect all of you

Quinn
Bullshit
I know you have the healthiest immune system and that you don't have the flu

Idk what I did but I'm sorry.

And you don't have to avoid me because I'm not going out with the group anyway

Me
And why wouldn't you go out with them. They are your team mates?

Quinn
I only went out with the group because you were there. You were nice company. But since I fucked up for some unknown reason I guess those days are over.

Me
Jesus Quinn
I get it you are mad cause I never explained but I don't even know what there is to explain okay? I'm confusing myself and I need some time to figure it out because I don't know how to feel. So just chill. Go out with the boys party it up and live your best life. I'm not here to hold you back

Quinn
I get that you don't know what you are feeling but I don't either. We are in the same boat so I don't get why we can't just try to figure this out together?

Me
I don't know.

Quinn
What ever. Have a good night I guess.