TWENTY FOUR

Moving day. After A long dreadful few weeks of packing all of our stuff and ordering furniture making sure it was going to be at the house when we got there. We shipped all of our stuff and were now living out of a suit case. I spent my final night with the girls and had to say my goodbye before mallory drove me to the airport.

As soon as we got there I saw the hughes family all looking terrible sad. We got out of the car along with my suit case and I said goodbye to mallory one final time. "Don't forget about me" she said into my shoulder as she started to cry. "Mal you are my sister I will never forget about you. Thank you for always being by my side for absolutely everything and anything. I love you. And make sure you and will visit some time." I told her now crying as well. I let go of her seeing the tears in her eyes. "Oh you know I'll be buying plane tickets left and right to be out there with you. I love you Sidney" "love you too" a final hug was given. "Okay I gotta go now so that I burst into tears in the comfort of my own bed. But I need to say good bye to quinn first" she waved him over and gave him a hug. "Bye quinny. Be a good boy cause you know I find out about everything." "Don't worry I'll be on my best behaviour" she laughing as his voice cracked. He was getting emotional too. "Treat her right and we won't have any problems sir" she said making us all laugh. She was away wiping her tears and got into her car. We waved her off and now we had the hard part. Saying goodbye to the rents.

"Sidney get over here" Luke said. I gave him a big hug feeling his arms wrap tightly around me. "Remember to keep your phone on you because I'm never going to be able to find another tutor. I can't do that to you" "aw Lukey pooky" I said making him groan. "You know I hate that name" "sorry buddy I had too. Remember be good for your parents, study hard, and I know you are a little ladies man but if you need any advice let us know" I said jokingly making his face go beat red. "Yeah yeah. I'll miss you ya know" "I'll miss you too"
I gave jack a hug and told him to hold down the fort while we are gone and to keep up the good work cause he's going somewhere big.

"Ellen, jim-" I started to talk to them but instantly broke down. "Thank you for being the mother and father that I never had. I know that's weird to say now that I think of it since I'm dating your son but you get what I mean. There was never a dull moment hanging out with your family and never a moment where you made me feel like I didn't belong. Thank you for the countless nights of advice and support I will truly be forever thankful." Ellen now In tears instantly pulled me into a hug which was soon joined by Jim. "We love you Sidney and we always will. I hope this new chapter of your life treats you well Along with Quinn treating you well. You will always be family. Remember that" they said.

I didn't know I could cry so much. Quinn said some more goodbyes and Ellen went into mom mode making sure we had everything before we entered the air port. "Good luck guys. We love you" we waved goodbye and grabbed our suit cases.

Once we got through security it hit me. "This is it. This is our new life" I said looking out the window at all the planes. "Are you nervous?" Quinn asked grabbing my hand for comfort. "No. Only because I have you here with me. I know everything will be just fine" I gave him a quick smile before leaning in to kiss him.