Lust is a Sin Ya Know

Aziraphale's P.o.v.

'oh dear... How am I going to get through this?' I think to myself and I lay my head on the table. My wine glass mostly full. The bottle on the other hand... Not so much. "THIS IS A SIN!!!" I scream into the empty book shop. I have been... How do I put this? Lusting? Yes that's right. I've been lusting after my 'rival' but feelings began to stir for the past few centuries and now they are unbearable. I throw my hands up in the air and knock over my wine glass. I groan. "Perfect" I grumble to myself. I lean down to pick up my glass but slip and fall on the floor. I groan again and just lay there. "Maybe I should just lay here" I say to no one. Then I feel two hands on me. Pulling me up. "C'mon Angel. No need to be a floor rug" "C-Crowley!?!" I squeak. He just raises a brow and brings me towards my room. "N-no you need to l-leave" I say trying to push him away. But in my drunken state it isn't possible. I sigh in defeat as we make it to my room. "Angel what is wrong? You seem to be drinking more than you... You ever have" Crowley says as he sits me on the bed ever so gently. "You wouldn't understand" I mutter to myself. "How so?" He asks going into my bathroom and getting water in a glass. He comes back and hands it to me. I take it and chug it. "Woah Angel! Slow down before you choke" he says taking the glass. "So why wouldn't I understand?" He asks again. I squint my eyes at him. "You wouldn't understand how I feel" I say, surprising myself that I have yet to slur my words and seem to appear sober. "Angel, you may not remember this moment so I'm going to tell you" he inhales and exhales slowly. "I've had feelings for you... More than friendly ones. For sometime now." He says looking down at me. I just noticed he didn't have his sunglasses on. Well he did. Just on his head. I squinted at him once again. Everything started to spin and then all I see is black. I hear Crowley gasp and feel him wrap his arms around me so I don't fall. Then just black. That's it.

-----
A/n: I know it's short but I'll hopefully do better lol. Thank you.