Happy Times

Crowley's p.o.v.

I walk through the door of our hotel room with a big box of sweets for my Angel. We'd only been here for a few days. Only a couple of run in's with trouble was it. But besides that. It's been happy times. Happy times indeed. Zira perks up from his book as he looks at me. "I brought you sweets my love" I say cheerfully. He gets up and gives me a quick kiss then takes the box. I chuckle and follow him over to the small table in our room. "So I've noticed. Even though we are in Italy... Neither one of us have had a drop of Champagne" I say. "Or any alcohol in general" he chimes in while putting a chocolate in his mouth gently. "Well may I should pop over to Champagne and get us some" I suggest. "That would be nice Dear" he says smiling sweetly at me. I nod "well I'll be back after a bit" I say giving him a small peck on the cheek and leaving.

Aziraphale's p.o.v.

Snack on the chocolates he had brought for me. Then I look over and see the laptop on the desk. I shrug. Might as well. I turn it on and open it up to Google. Being curious I look at the search history and what pulls up makes my whole body heat up. "Oh my." Is all I can manage to say. I click on one of the recent searches. 'what is this?' I ask myself silently. After a few hours of reading up on what has been searched I feel extremely horny. I close out of Google and turn off the computer. As I sit there contemplating on what to do next I hear the door open and see Crowley walk in with two bottles of Champagne. I smirk at him but he doesn't see it because he has his back turned to me. I get up silently and cross the room quickly. I wrap my arms around his waist. He jumps slightly. I press my groin against his rear. "Zi-Zira!" He exclaims, clearly trying not to moan. I nip his earlobe softly and he gasps. I miracle our clothes off and press my aching erection against him. He whimpers and rubs against me. I moan softly. He miracles a bottle of lube. I chuckle. "Needy are we?" I ask. He gasps defensively, "you came on to me Ange- AHHHH" I cut him off by grabbing his member and stroking him. I of coarse lubed him up. "You wanna fuck me my precious demon?" I purr in his ear. He nods vigorously. He quickly drags me over to the bed. I get on all fours and he slams into me without warning. I moan loudly and that seems to motivate him. He slams into me repeatedly. Till I'm shaking at my limit. He reaches over and starts stroking me. "Cum with me Angel" he says as he strokes me faster. With in ten minutes we both reach our limit and cum. He pulls out and licks his fingers clean from my sticky substance. We roll over to face each other. "Making love is tiring" he says as his eyelids seem to grow heavy. I chuckle and kiss the tip of his nose. "Sleep Love" I say. He nods and snuggles against me. Then we both go to sleep.