Sexy Time in Italy

Crowley's p.o.v.

I open my eyes slightly and find my Husband resting peacefully on my chest. He looks so adorable. I run my fingers through his blonde almost white hair. It's feathery soft and very light. I smile to my self. 'how did I get this lucky?' I think to myself. 'im the luckiest demon in the entire universe' my mind wonders to all the lovely features of My Angel. I sigh happily and close my eyes again and drift off to sleep once more.

~time skip~

I open my eyes in a sudden jolt of fear. I look around for Aziraphale. I see him over in the window chair and reading a book. I sigh in relief. He looks up from his book and smiles softly at me. "I see you're awake Love" he says marking his page and walking over to me. I open my arms in a begging manner for him to lay with me. He chuckles and crawls on top of me. I wrap my arms around him and roll over. I hear him squeak softly. "Ready to have sexy time in Italy?" I ask next to his ear. I feel him nod. I pull back and look at him smiling. He suddenly smashes his lips into mine. Tasting of sweets and a hint of something else. I tangles my fingers in his hair and deepen the kiss. He moans into my mouth. I feel him start unbuttoning my shirt. Once he unbuttons it completely he throws it into the corner of the room and digs his nails softly into my back. Earning a slight groan from me. He starts to grind his hips against me. I pull away and miracle our clothes off. "They we're in my way" I purr at him. I look at his member and see he is rock hard. I smirk and trail kisses all the way from his jawline to his inner thighs. I get a few breathy moans from him in return. I throw both his legs over my shoulders and take his girth in my mouth. I feel him shudder and twine his fingers in my hair. I start out slowly. He grips my hair tighter "f-f-faster!" He demands softly. I do just that. I start bobbing my head faster so My Angel cam feel good. So I can show him what true love is. I need him to know how much I love him. I feel him close to climax and I pull away. He whimpers in protest. I remove his legs from my shoulders and crawl back on top of him. "I want you to fuck me Angel" I say looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He nods. Knowing that my saliva was lubercation enough. He points for me to get on my hands and knees and I do just that. He positions himself at my entrance. I nod to him and he pushes in slowly. I moan and he takes that and decides to push all the way in. I grip the sheets and moan his name. He starts out at a slow pace. Moaning softly. "F-faster A-A-Angel" I get out. He nods and starts slamming into me as we both become moaning messes. After about an hour I feel myself about to cum. "A-A-ANGEL!" I shout "m-me t-too" he moans after that we both cum together. He pulls out and rolls over to lay on the bed and I snuggle up next to him. "That was fun" I say a bit breathless. Which I still find funny because I don't need air. He nods. "It was different that's for sure" he says with a slight chuckle. I pull the blanket over us. "Tired Love?" I nod and yawn. He wraps his arms around me and we both drift off to sleep.