Bitch Please

Aziraphale's p.o.v.

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I look around and see Crowley is no where to be seen. I decide I'm going to take a shower. I mean I don't technically have too but this is my honeymoon might as well be happy in trying something new. I turn the water on and wait for it to get to the right temperature. Once it does I step in slowly. I relax as the warm water runs off my skin. I sigh and grab the soap that was in our room and put a small amount in my hand and I lathered my hair with it. It smelled like... Well the best I could explain it was happiness. It's not quite floral but not quite spicy either. I breath in the sent and notice why I thought it smelled of happiness. It smelled like a mixture of Crowley and I. I blush at the thought. We are happy together. I smile to myself as I finish washing up and turning off the water and grabbing a towel. I dry myself off and wrap it around my waist. Walking back into the room and grabbing some clothes. I squeak as I feel two arms snake around me. "You smell good" I hear Crowley purr. I chuckles softly. "Yes it is the shampoo we have in there. I feel it smells of a mixture of us... Kinda." I say blushing. He buries his face into my next and breathes in. "It does. Even though you spend time with old books you've always smelled a bit like a flower to me" he says sighing happily. "I have to get dressed" "well hurry up! I wanna go exploring! We haven't been here in ages!!" He exclaims and backs up so I can get dressed. After I get dressed he grabs my hand and drags me out the door. "Where are we going?" "We are going to Capri! I wanna see the plants!" He says excitedly.

~time skip to Capri~

Crowley was looking at the plants. Grumbling to himself. "What's wrong Love? You said you wanted to see the plants" "yes but they are better than mine" he grumbles. I chuckle and grab his hand as I twine my fingers through his. "You're plants are much more beautiful than these here. I feel like they would out shine any of these." I say trying to make him feel better. 'Maybe you should be a bit nicer and then they would bloom' I think a bit smugly. I chuckle at my own thoughts. He glances at me. "Where would you like to visit Angel?" " Well there is a fountain here that I'd like to visit" he nods.

~time skip to Trevi Fountain~

I look at the beautiful Fountain in awe. I haven't been here since before it was built. I sigh happily. Then I feel Crowley tug at my arm. "Yes Love?" I ask looking at him. He holds up a small coin. "You toss it in and make a wish Angel" he says placing it in my palm. I turn to the fountain sending a silent wish that today will end in romance. Yes it's cliche but I don't care. I just want to make love to my husband again like we did last night. I flick the coin into the fountain and watch it sink. I turn to Crowley with a smile. "Where to next Love?" "Well how about the Valley of Temples?" He asks. I nod and we started to walk hand in hand to some place that would transport us there. As we are looking something catches my eye. I stiffen and pull Crowley into a building. He starts to protest but I cover his mouth and press us against the wall till I see the demon pass by us. I stay like that a few more minutes then I let him go. He looks at me. "H-how did I not notice them here?" He asks a bit shaken. "I don't know but it's okay now. Let's go to the Valley of Temples" I say smiling as we make our way out of the building.

~time skip to the Valley of Temples~

Crowley's p.o.v.

I look at the Temples that Zira and I visited oh so long ago. "Do you remember when this was beaming with life and color?" I ask without taking my eyes off the ruins. "Yes I do. It was quite entertaining watching it back in the day." I look around and see people staring at us like we have lost our minds. I chuckle. "I guess we were talking louder than intended" and Aziraphale's face turns pink. I chuckle again. Then I catch a whiff of some thing rotten. I look over and see Hastur watching us from behind a news paper. I squeeze Aziraphale's hand and he nods. " I know Love. I saw him too" he says still staring at the Temples. He turns to me smiling brightly. "But he won't touch us. Because I'm an angel.... I could possibly have holy water on me" I look at him in fear then he chuckles. "I would never use it on you. If I had some on me then I would have it safely tucked away so you don't get injured. I love you too much for any harm to come to you" he says walking away with me in tow.

~time skip back to hotel room~

We made it back with no trouble. I sigh happily once the door was closed and locked. I lean against the wall with my eyes closed but then I feel Aziraphale press his lips against mine softly. I don't open my eyes I just kiss him back. He pins my hands above my head. He deepens the kiss and I moan softly. He smirks against the kiss. I hop up the best I can and wrap my legs around his waist. He almost purrs and carries me to the bed without breaking the kiss. We both tumble on to the bed in a kissing and grinding heap. He breaks the kiss with lust in his eyes. But also love. I smile shyly at him. He smirks and miracles my clothes off and trails kisses all the way to my hardened member. He kisses the tip softly. I whine and moan. He smirks more and takes the tip in his mouth. I arch my back "please" I moan. He pulls his mouth off and smirks. "Beg for it Love" he purrs. I blush "please I need y-you. I need you to make m-m-me cum!" I beg the best I can. I works and he suddenly takes my whole length in his mouth and starts to suck, bob, and swirl. I become a moaning mess. I try moving my hips but he holds me in place. He speeds up a bit more. "Y-YES!!" I scream and cum in his mouth. He swallows it all and then licks the rest up happily. Then he crawls up next to me and gives me an innocent smile. "I love you so much" he says and kisses me softly. I blush "I love you too" I say.

------

A/n: thank you so much VoidNullParadox for all the help in this story. This story is better because of you. Thank you.