Till the End Of Forever

Aziaphale's p.o.v.

I straighten my bowtie for like the millionth time. I stand in front of the mirror and fidget nervously. Then I take a calming breath. 'he said he wanted to marry in a church for my sake. He knew that's what I wanted but I told him he can't be on holy ground... Oh is he stubborn' I sigh and open the door and walk briskly down the isle. I wait at the alter for almost ten minutes with the priest till I hear the doors slam open. " Let's get on with this because my feet burn!" He says practically skipping quickly down the isle. The priest nods and opens his book. Crowley makes it to the alter quickly. Bouncing from one foot to the other. I raise a brow at him. He just grins and motions for the priest to move it along. We say our vows and slip on the rings with in less than two minutes. "You may kiss the groom" the priest says quickly. Crowley stoops down and kisses me quickly. Then nods to the priest and swoops me up in his arms practically running out of the church. He then puts me in the Bentley and gets in quickly. I chuckle and he smiles coyly at me. "Ready to have some fun Angel?" He asks seductively. I blush and nod. He speeds down the street towards his flat. He comes to a screeching halt. He parks the Bentley and turns it off. Then gets out. Before I can get my door open he is opening it and picking me up bridal style and shutting the door with his foot. He rushes up the stairs to his flat. "C-Crowley what's the rush!?!?" I ask as he kicks open the door and rushes in and miracles it fixed and shut. He rushes into his room and puts me on the bed gently. "What's the rush?" I ask confused. "Angel you have no idea how long I've wanted this. For almost six thousand years. Please tell me if I do something wrong" he says. I nod. "Do you want to... You know?" I say nervously. He nods vigorously. "O-okay" and I start to strip off my clothes. I see him fidget restlessly. He then starts to strip quickly. I get completely undressed and sit on the bed. Crowley who is also completely undressed, tackles me on the bed and attacks my neck with his hot tounge. I moan and I feel him grind his erection against me. He moans against my throat and I roll my hips slightly. He growls and quickly grabs my member. I squeak in surprise. He smirks and starts to pump slowly. I arch my back and moan loudly. "Ple-please. Take me" I moan. He nods and rummages through a drawer. He pulls out a bottle and squirts a small amount of the substance in his hand then rubs it on his erection. He flips me over and prods my entrance. I press against him and he enters slowly. I wince at the pain. He slowly pushes all the way in then leans against me. "tell me when Angel" he says softly. He stays very still and waits patiently. After a few minutes I move and moan. He takes that as permission to move. He starts out slowly. "F-faster!" I moan loudly. Then he doesn't even think twice he starts to ram into me at inhuman speed. I scream his name over and over again. Not caring who heard us making love. Because that was what it was. Love. Nothing else. After what seemed like hours I feel a pressure that I'm all too familiar with in my lower abdomen. "C-Crowley!" "Me too Angel!!" He grunts. After a few more sloppy thrusts he cums inside of me. I came right after. He pulls out and rolls over, breathing heavily. I snuggle up against him. "I never knew making love to an Angel could feel so good" he says with a breathless chuckle. I smile "I could say the same about a demon." He leans down and kisses the crown of my head. "I love you." "I love you too" "Till the end of forever?" He asks raising a brow. I chuckle "yes, till the end of forever" and with that I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Something I haven't done in some time with comfort.