My Dear~

Crowley's P.o.v.

I smirk around midnight. "Seems he opened my gift" I chuckle to myself. I roll over on my side in my bed. My midnight black wings flutter slightly to get comfortable. I start to drift off to sleep till I hear someone clear their throat. I jump up and grab the holy water in a spray bottle from my night stand. "A little jumpy are we my dear?" I hear the smooth and soft angelic voice. I sigh and put my bottle back on the night stand and flick on the lamp. I glare at the Angel. "How long have you been there Angel?" I growl. He just gives me his innocent little smile. "Just long enough to know you planned your gift" he says sweetly. My skin prickles at his comment and the sweetness of his voice. It seemed so sweet it could be pure sugar. I cocked a brow at him. "Angel what are you planning?" I say as I shift into a more comfortable position. The corners of his small mouth twist upward in a small smirk. He stands up and walks over to me slowly. He places a hand on my bare shoulder once he reatches me and pushes me softly on my back, then straddles me. I stiffens at his actions. He leans down his face only inches away from mine. "It is unruly of an angel to get revenge. Even in the manner I am about to Serpent" he says with a small chuckle. He leans down and licks the hollow of my ear slowly. I shiver and then he moves his hands to my wings and starts to trace the edge of them with his soft nimble hands. He moves his mouth to my neck and starts to kiss and nip till I take in a sharp breath when he finds my sensitive spot on my neck. I feel him smirk against my skin and start to suck, nip, and kiss the spot. I bite my lip trying my hardest to not let him win. Then he decides to roll his hips on my pelvis. I am caught off guard and moan. He sits up and smiles sweetly at me. "Now was that so hard My Dear?" He asks as he gets up. I lay there processing what just happened. By the time I sat up he had already vanished. I run a shaky hand through my messy hair and rub my eyes. "Oh dear" is all I say when I lay back down and close my eyes. Forcing myself to sleep.