Chapter 1: meeting

Let's face it, the first time these two met it wasn't a good memory to remember. But is it still possible for one of them to fall for each other?

Saitama was shopping at his local supermarket when he first met her. As expected, he isn't a official hero in the hero registry..but instead a hero for fun.

He was walking back to his house when he saw her, there was a monster which is threat level Demon. In other words threatening the city or even its destruction.

"Evacuate now." She said.

"I was about to-."

"DIE!!!" The monster interrupted and stomp on her.

"And who exactly are you? The monster asked

"Just a hero for the fun of it." Saitama replied with his egg head and dead stare.

"Well then 'hero'.. DIE!"

Saitama was about to punch it was it suddenly was lift up to the air. He saw her lifting it up and was amazed.

"Maybe she is a worthy opponent?" Saitama thought.

The monster was crushed in mid air, it extracted out the insides of the monster and turn it into a ball of shame.. the monster that is threat level demon.

"Why are you still here??!! I told you to evacuate didn't I???!! Hmm!" She said and fly away.

"Who the hell is she? Saitama thought and looked up in confusion. Not long after he just shrugged it of and went back home.

"Who is he? And what did he mean by being a hero for fun? Probably a fool trying to be intimating...a cute idiot." Tatsumaki thought as she flew back to the Hero Association headquarters.

Hi guys! This is just the beginning! Who knows how long this journey takes those two. Anyways thanks for making it till the end! I will make another chapter soon enough, thanks!