Chapter 2: Invitation

Saitama was inside his room when he heard a knock on his door. He expected it to be Genos since he hasn't come home ever since he have went to silverbang's dojo. He heard that Silverfang had a extremely powerful disciple and it force other students in his dojo out of commission.

He opened the door and saw two men in black suits.

"Are you Saitama? The person who called themselves a hero for fun?" One of the man asked.

"Who are you?" Saitama replied with his stagnant face.

"We are from the hero association and we would like to recruit you... you will be in our hero registry. There will be both written test and physical test which is equally 50 marks each." They said.

"Hmm...an official hero huh......ok then I am in." Saitama said while closing the door shut.

"Why must we recruit people like him? His attitude is of a jackass!" One of them said.

"We are running low on recruits, and we are called here by the headmaster since one of the S class hero saw him one day. Anyways if he can't keep up the pressure, he won't be joining us." The taller one said.

-

"Hmm...hero association huh?..." Saitama thought as he heard another knock on his door. This time he saw Genos, his disciple.

"Sorry sensei! Doctor have to perform extreme body upgrades on me so that's why I haven't come home these days!" Genos explained.

"What's wrong master? You looked like you are thinking about something...or perhaps making a decision?" Genos asked.

"Two random men just knock on my door and ask me to register in the hero association..." Saitama said.

"Hero association huh... oh if you sign up and defeat monsters, your face will appear on their official website." Genos said and Saitama tensed.

"You in the hero registry Genos?" Saitama asked.

"Nope." Genos replied,

"What about we both sign in and I will make you my official disciple?" Saitama asked.

"Yes!" Genos replied with enthusiasm and they make their way down to the center.

-

Sorry if this chapter is short!