Chapter 6: He saved me?

As Saitama arrive with Genos, they are instantly given flummoxed looks from other heroes. As they never thought that a Class B hero like Saitama is needed in such a crucial situation.

"Hey! Why is this dipshit here?!" Someone yelled out from within the crowd, only to appear as none other then 'The terrible tornado' or otherwise known as Tatsumaki herself. She continued ranting about reasons why Saitama shouldn't be in this hero meeting as he is just a 'Class B' hero compared to Classes: S and A. She continued for a moment before Silverfang eventually calmed everything down.

As all the other heroes settled down, they were briefed about a potential threat that would leave cities in ruins. A meteor, similar to the size of City A is heading towards earth at extremely high velocity and if nothing is done, it would collide and obliterate many cities around the globe.

"Remember that one time when we trained and you use that blaster thingy that obliterate half of the mountains? Maybe you use that against the meteor that is heading towards city Z." Saitama said.

"I'll will try my best sensei!" Genos replied energetically.

Saitama awkwardly approached Tatsumaki, giving her a confused and irritated reaction.
"What do you want weirdo?!" She blasted.

"Calm down little girl, didn't we meet a few days back in the supermarket?" Saitama asked.
Tatsumaki didn't know what to think. Is it the fact that he called her a little girl or the fact that he waste her time by asking ridiculous questions. Before Tatsumaki explodes, Genos then continued to hold her down as she started getting hostile. Eventually Saitama and Genos left the hero headquarters to figure out a way to deal with the incoming threat. As Tatsumaki considers with the threat, she will try to put a show of force to other Class S and A heroes. Especially Saitama.

Its a saturday morning as the asteroid burned through earth's atmosphere, Tatsumaki get there as soon as possible before the other heroes get to the hitzone. As she uses her espers power, she realised that it was harder than she thought. The more strength she used the faster the asteroid comes, in her mind this fucking makes no sense! As she is weakened by using all her energy, a certain bald man suddenly said "Hey kiddo, better stay away as I am about to destroy this asteroid!"

In the next few minutes, Saitama jumped in the air and obliterate the meteorite with his enormous and limitless strength. Debris falling at every single city as fire continue to rage on in the forest. Tatsumaki was shocked, how can someone be so strong? What is this power? Or is it the fact that he just saved her?

As she tries to open her mouth to say something..
"OMG I AM GOING TO MISS THE SALE IN THE SUPERMARKET!" Saitama then dashed off away from her. All her fantasies of him saving her is gone as she is infuriated as he just walk off like that.
"Screw you caped baldy..." She muttered