Chapter 4: 2nd meeting

After the exams, Saitama notices a weird trend on how frequent this attacks take place. The thought of it have been bothering for months and it is leading to nowhere. He thought that they were going after the elite heroes in the hero association which really makes him wonder whether they are that strong where monsters kept appearing to attempt to kill them.

"Hey Genos, Who are the elite heroes in the hero association?" Saitama asked.

"Oh the elite heroes are all the class S, but there are also some famous heroes at the top of class A, the most famous being Amai Mask." Genos replied.

Saitama didn't think much of them instead thinking about the reason why there are monsters appearing all over the cities. He suddenly think of that mysterious green floating loli that he had met that day.

"Hey Genos, do you know any hero that happens to be green,short,floating and telekinesis powers?"

"Oh that reminds me of Tatsumaki or otherwise know as Terrible Tornado. Which is her hero name. One of the elite heroes in the hero association. Although pretty much everyone hated her for her attitude."

-

While Saitama was shopping for groceries, there she is, he saw her again. It was their second meeting, except that they were shopping instead of fighting monsters. Saitama then proceeded to where Tatsumaki is.

When Terrible Tornado suddenly saw a bald guy walking up to her, she then turned around to face him, then realized it was that guy who saw her defeating that monster that day.

"Hello, are you-

"What do you want Baldy!? Are you here to stalk me?!"

"No.. I-

"Pervert!"

Just like that she walks away.

"No wonder nobody likes her in the hero association..." Saitama then walked back home. He then noticed something, it is the first time in his life he have ever felt it. "Is it despair? Or something else?" Saitama thought. He then walked home and told Genos everything that have happened in the market.

-

One thing that Saitama didn't noticed when they met again is that Tatsumaki was blushing the whole 'conversation'. The reason why she kept cutting Saitama off is because she couldn't stop blushing, and most importantly, she does not want him or anyone to find out.

-

The next day, Tatsumaki went back to the supermarket, in hopes to see that bald guy yesterday. To her surprise, she did saw him again shopping for groceries.. again?. She thought. But this time instead of being alone, she saw that he was with another person. She took a closer look at that mysterious person. It was non other than the Class S hero, Genos.

"Why is that no-life with him?!" She thought to herself. "I will be question a lot by him if I even tried to approach that bald guy. I better wear a disguise from now on if I want to know him better." Tatsumaki then went home and prepare for their next meeting.

Sorry if I am very inactive! Exams are starting very soon and I am very busy! I will update as fast as possible! :)