Chapter 3: Exams

"Sensei, we have to go to the location held on this paper." Genos said and hand over the paper to Saitama.

"Hmm..I see so this is where they will conduct the theory and fitness test?" Saitama asked.

"Yes sensei!" Genos replied.

"Shall we go now?" Saitama asked and Genos nodded.

As they were walking to the location, tank top tiger and tank top black hole appear in front of them.

"Going to take the test huh? Face it, you will never be as good as a hero as me." Tank top tiger said while looking at Saitama the whole time.

"I am sorry but.. who are you?" Saitama replied with confusion written all over his face.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Tank top tiger was about to attack Saitama when Genos stop him.

"Don't make me eliminate you." Genos replied in his cold robot tone.
-

"Ughh! Why can't I stop thinking about him?!?!" Tatsumaki asked herself.

"And what does he meant by being a hero for fun?! Why is that brat even stressing me out!?" She said to herself. A image of Saitama make the little tsundere blush.
-
"Now that they are out of the way, we can now proceed master!" Genos said.

Saitama looked back at Tank top tiger and Tank top black hole and gasped.

"Must you really beat them up in public? I mean don't you know how people would react if you just do that in public?" Saitama asked.

"Sorry sensei! But those two were getting on my nerves just by trash talking about you." Genos replied.

They both proceed to take the theory test in which Saitama has problems on.

What makes you want to be a hero?

"Hmm....What should I write... ahhh! I know!" Saitama said with a wide smile present on his face.

I am not sure but I am just being a hero as a hobby and for fun!

-

"That should do it." Saitama said as he completed the paper.

He checked his answers again.

How active would you be as a hero?

Ans: I don't know, maybe during my free time.
-

How would you benefit the hero association?

Ans: Not sure, by defeating monsters I guess?
-

How old are you and what 'super powers' you have or fighting style?

Ans: I don't have any super powers or anything nor I do have any fighting styles.

"This is going to get me to pass for sure! The physical test shouldn't be any problem for me either." Saitama thought as he hand in the paper.
-
Saitama was about to do side-to-side jumps when he heard people teasing him and mumbling about him from behind.

"Begin!"

Saitama jumped so hard on the ground that it left a foot mark on the floor.

"Next 1500 meter run! Begin!" The announcer said.

Saitama dashed through the finish line... twice.

"Next Weightlifting! Begin!" They said.

Saitama lifted a unimaginable amount of weights.
-
As Saitama opened the envelop, he saw a C in which makes Genos surprise.

"This must be a mistake, I will talk to the person in charge. As Genos looked at his positioning in Class S.

"Don't! You will just embarrass me!" Saitama said and Genos nodded, still surprise his sensei is only class C but unlike all other people, he is one of the few that know Saitama's true strength.