Chapter 5: Danger awaits

After their awkward meeting in the groceries store, Tatsumaki try to drop her crush on the 'caped baldy' and forget about him permanently and focus on her job since it has affected her performance and reputation in her job as a hero.

Earlier, she was called to defeat the ancient monster who referred to himself as "The Mighty one". Which she then call a meteor to strike and bring him down.
As other heroes watched in amaze, Genos noticed something off about her... like something was affecting her personally and emotionally which makes Genos suspicious about what she is up to.

Meanwhile, Saitama was at SilverFang's place. Interested to learn the special move called 'Fist of flowing water' since he was impressed how that move could exploit the opponent's weaknesses and defeat them ultimately. First, Silverfang did a few basic exercises to master the basics of that move in which...Saitama surpassed SilverFangs expectation.. no surprise there. Next, SilverFang teach Saitama to be patient and calm, to empower his inner chi to perform the special move.
-
After a long day, Tatsumaki returned home only to see her sister (Class B Rank 1) Blizzard which has noticed how strangely she has been acting. As hard as it was, the younger sister isn't able to get pass through the Tsundere. In the end, she just gave up and went home, but will still look after her older sister's emotional well being.

-

"Hey Genos, today I went to SilverFang's dojo to learn his special move, but he says that I need to work on my patience". Saitama said.

"Why? You are already the strongest hero of all times, why would you want to learn a move?" Genos replied.

"Well I mean theres always room for improvement, at least thats what King (Class S rank 7) told me." Saitama explained. Genos was surprised that a hero as string as Saitama would approach King for advice.

Before even Genos can think about it, a notification send by the hero association annouce that all the Class S,A and B heroes to report at headquarters immediately. Genos quicky warn Saitama and they are on their way.

-
Meanwhile, Tatsumaki was just about to shower when the notification came along. Which makes her mad but still somehow eager to meet the one specific Class B heroes that she 'knows off'.