mike tramp

*smut warning, literally all smut lmao*

Lou sat waiting in the living room of her house for Mike to return home from tour. He'd been late for hours and she still waited for long, agonizing hours.

Hands on the grandfather clock spun fast as Lou sat impatiently, twiddling her thumbs, awaiting the arrival of the love of her life. Soon she heard a car halt to a screeching stop in front of her house, to which Lou jumped up at and peeked through the windows.

Mike began making his way up the stairs into the house, a big smile plastered across his lips when their eyes met for the first time in two months. His arms opened wide before pulling Lou into a warm embrace, holding her so tight that she could smell the faint cigarette scent coming off of his breath.

No words were exchanged until he pulled away from you slowly and said, "Fucking hell, I've waited so long to touch you." His voice was sweet but raspy from singing for months straight.

"Oh, I love you," she managed to mutter before Mike's lips roughly paired with hers, making Lou stumble back just a bit.

His hands wrapped gently around Lou's hips, making slowly their way under the waistline of her jeans. Happiness spread across her lips as butterflies swarmed in her stomach from the loving touch of his dominant hands.

He smiled against her lips as she moaned when he pressed his thumb into her hip, making her weak at the knees.

Mike picked Lou up and brought her up to the room they shared, setting her down on the bed, and teasing her by unbuttoning the bright blue jeans whilst still keeping their lips close together.

Lou pulled his collar close to her as he breathed into her mouth when she reached for his dick. Mike let his hands explore freely her body, hitting every curve in its path.

He pulled away from Lou quickly to undress and nodded at her to do the same. She seductively ignored his demands to tease the hungry man.

"Come on, darling, follow what I say now," Mike half-smirked, his hands on his hips.

"Nope," she replied, her voice at a quiet level as she popped the 'p' in 'nope.'

Mike raised an eyebrow at her and kissed her neck until his lips met her ear, "Don't make me beg."

His sexy whisper sent shivers down her spine, so she complied and stripped down to his liking. He smiled as she obeyed and his eyes set upon Lou's naked body. "You're so gorgeous," he complimented before smashing his lips back onto hers and flipping her to sit on his lap.

As her fingers ran through his platinum blonde hair, Lou could feel his length hardening beneath her thighs. One of her hands reached down and began jerking him. He pulled his lips away as his breath began to hitch under her sudden gentle grasp on his lower half.

Lou's eyes caught sight of him biting his lip and she smirked to herself, giggling audibly as he squirmed in pleasure. He cursed under his breath, moaning her name to the heavens. When she realized he was about to cum, she let her grip go and laid down on the bed as Mike studied her.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes, baby, you're making me crazy." Mike grumbled, tucking a piece of Lou's hair behind her ear, their faces suspended inches apart.

"And what will you do if I don't?" Lou remarked with a question, keeping up her seductive look. Mike bit his lip, purposely visible to Lou, making her insides turn to jelly.

"You'll see," He whispered, his hands leading from her bare chest, all the way to her arms, all the way to her wrists as he pinned them down, pushing her arms into the bed as he flipped his hair away from his face.

He softly hummed against her skin as his tongue lightly traced down her naked body, savoring her taste when his lips met her inner thighs. His teeth nipped at her thin skin, leaving purpling love-bites to mark his girl. Saliva dripped from the tip of his tongue onto her thigh as he pushed two fingers forcefully into her. A moan escaped her lips as he hands jerked forward, earning a growl from Mike. "Keep your hands where I put them."

Chest rising and falling quickly as his pace fastened, Lou complied with the taller, more dominant man and kept her hands up above her head. Her lower body squirmed with pleasure, stopped almost immediately by a firm hand to the hip by Mike. His mouth worked wonders on her when he pulled his fingers away.

Carefully he stood and, with a swift pull, wrapped Lou's legs around his waist. An easy push allowed entrance into her, a guttural moan filling the air from each of the two. Fast, hard thrusts left Lou in a speechless heaven, her mouth wide open and gasping for air as his thrusts only got deeper and rougher.

Mike let her run her fingers through his hair as he slowed his pace, reaching down to kiss her teasingly before picking back up speed. His teeth clenched in pleasure as he knew he'd be reaching his climax soon. Another moan from Lou and Mike had been sent over the edge, spilling inside of her. He rode slowly his high before falling to her side, pulling her close into his arms.

"I missed you," Lou said softly, her breath still needing to be caught.

"Oh, I missed you so so much more."

~

bellbottomsandmetal here you go! I hope it was somewhat okay lol it's really kinda short but smut is harder to write in longer chapters. aaaanyway keep sending in submissions!!