robert plant

Typical of most people above the age of 20 around the London area was the mutual love of partying. Two of the biggest and most well known partiers were best friends Robert and Y/N. They'd been roommates since they reached legal age to move away from their parents, and brought their money together to buy a cheap flat in London. The two were inseparable all the time, except for when they disappeared to make a run to the liquor store or to have sex at one of their parties.

Their parties were often the loudest, craziest, and drunkest of parties. The parties were reckless, and that's what people loved about them. The names of Robert and Y/N were slapped across the conversations of twenty year olds all around the London area, and sometimes even the cities surrounding. Somehow the two friends had managed to fit over a hundred people at a time, and they took pride in that ability.

Everyone who came to the parties had wondered why the two had never become a couple, and their answer was always "we're not right for each other", "we're not ready to become have a relationship", "we're only good friends." Never had they ever thought they were compatible in any way, shape, or form, and yet they had more in common than identical twins.

After every single one of the parties, they'd end up drunk on nearly every single alcoholic substance known to man. They always sat around together and talked about the party, usually with people passed out beside them on sofas and floors.

"I want," Y/N started, her eyelids dropping and covering her bright eyes almost fully, "you to touch me."

Robert's eyes widened in surprise. "You want me to touch you?"

"Yep." Y/N slurred, nodding as whiskey dripped down her chin. "I want you t' touch me wherever you want."

"Are you sure?" Robert asked, equally as drunk as the girl who sat beside him, swallowing down whiskey faster than you can say "alcoholic."

"Yep, wherever you want. Jus' touch me, please." Y/N's voice had desperation laced within it, her hands grabbing at Robert's knees. "Will ya do that for me, Percy?"

"Yeah." He agreed with a nod. "Where do I start?"

"I don' care, jus' do what ya do t' all the other girls. Do that t' me."

"Got it. I have t' take some of your clothes off, is that okay?" Robert asked dumbly, his eyes glowing in sudden excitement, as if he's never had a woman's clothes under his grasp.

"Honey, jus' do what you please. But please me." Y/N winked and sat laid back on the sofa, "You can start now."

Robert smiled down at her then, and shakily brushed her long bangs from her eyes. His delicate touch was enough to send shivers down her spine. He let his other hand set on her upper thigh, his thumb caressing her tan skin.

Vodka and jello shots fell off of Robert's breath as his lips connected with the skin just below her jaw. Y/N moved with heavy breaths under his touch as he laid a hand on her hip. Slowly his lips successfully hit hers, and soon the room was a butterfly garden, full of warmth and lust.

The room had nothing to maintain the emptiness besides breathy moans, shuffling, and two heavily aroused bodies. Robert fought the urge to strip her of her every article of clothing right there, but rather took the slow route as an alternative.

Robert pulled away from her, earning a dissatisfied glare from Y/N. He lifted her shirt above her head and finally she smiled again as he pulled her closer to himself, unhooking the back of her bra. The older man slid it off her arms and let it fall sexily to the floor. His hands disconnected from her waist, and instead moved to her bare breasts. Y/N's breaths faltered by his massaging, her fingernails digging into his forearms lightly.

She moaned his name through clenched teeth, only letting him know he could do better. The heat of the moment got the best of him, and he knew immediately his goal was to get her to scream his name, to beg him. Her chest rose and fell with much trouble as Robert hit every one of her most sensitive spots, even if his hands needed to wander to help. Y/N's shaky hand ran through his golden curls, and he growled with a breath.

His hands held a tight grip on her waist, as his lips met with her lower ones. Y/N felt herself melt into the sofa, her fingers shaking as his tongue ran laps around her clit. Her waist shook with uncontrollable pleasure. Every time he'd hit a certain spot, her eyes would roll back and she could not help but run her hands past his shining curls, somehow more golden with the yellow light burning from a table side lamp. His lips sucked on hers, tongue working wonders, according to Y/N.

Y/N fussed when Robert pulled his hands away from her waist, now tracing down her thighs, and reaching down to her already wet folds. She sucked sharply in a breath as he inserted a finger into her, her thick wetness coating it. He grinned at her wrinkled face before letting another one of his fingers slip inside. This one was more painful, but the alcohol running through her couldn't care less. She grunted into the air, her nose scrunching and her eyes closed, her teeth clamped hard onto her bottom lip.

Robert seemed to have been enjoying it too much, seeing her with pleasure written so palpably amongst her features. He pulled his fingers from her aroused body, and wrapped them around himself, not needing much work to become fully hard. Y/N looked up at the sudden disconnection and saw what he had been getting ready for, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Robert, with a nod of approval from the heavily breathing Y/N in front of him, slowly pushed himself into her, his eyes closing as his breath softly left past his lips.

He began with steady, easy thrusts, but with each passing minute he grew more and more impatient. His pace ran faster by the second, his legs shaking as her muscles tightened around his cock. Y/N found herself inaudible, unable to make any sound other than those forced out of her. Her head was thrown back as Robert leaned over, landing a love bite in the crook of her neck. His teeth were no longer so caring, as they nibbled on the skin, pulling upwards and gripping it in his mouth. After this action, Y/N had finally remembered how to speak, and let a flurry of curses leave her lips.

Y/N's lower muscles had tightened around him again in a fit of pleasure, and that was just enough to alert Robert that he was nearing his edge. She had noticed how her tightening had made him react, so she did it again, only to realize that he had already painted her insides white with strings of cum. A satisfying moan had let Y/N know she had done him well, as one last thrust allowed him to ride his high, a hand placed on the gray wall behind her.

~

just so everyone knows, this chapter is supposed to have a bit of awkwardness inside it, they're drunk best friends so they're not exactly all there. sorry for the wait, and I hope you enjoyed <3