jimmy page

*Very NSFW, intense smut warning*

Jimmy held his freezing glass on his knee, a ring on his pointer finger making a clink against it every few seconds. Anticipation struck within him as he crossed his legs, ankle shaking, shoelaces hitting against his platform shoes every second as they swung. Every footstep outside his door had him sitting up sharply. She's not here yet.

The maroon carpet brought him a sense of remembrance, comfort. Their usual meeting spot had him feeling an excited sort of anxiety, as they hadn't met up in almost a year now. A calm rapping of fingers on the metal door sent Jimmy shooting up in a frenzy, scrambling to open the door.

He ran his fingers through his graying hair, took a deep breath, and twisted the handle. She stood there, cleaned up, her chestnut hair falling in waves over her shoulders, just as he had dreamt. A smirk grew on her lips as she wrapped her freshly manicured hands around his back.

Jimmy was simply speechless while her carnation pink lips kissed the corner of his mouth. "You look beautiful."

She blushed. "Thank you." She made sure to lock the door behind her, maintaining eye contact with the older man.

The click of her heels were muffled on the carpet, Jimmy watching her hips sway as she moved toward the night stand. "What have you in store for us tonight, Mr. Page?"

His face felt hot, and he knew she could see it. "I've got an assortment of surprises, my darling." Jimmy held up a bag. "Let's start with the basics."

Her velvety dress hit the floor with a whoosh. The pearl necklace stayed wrapped around her neck. She wore lacey black lingerie underneath, Jimmy's favorite. The perfect outfit for their last night together.

Jimmy pushed her chest down until her back hit the bed. His hands moved along her flawless hourglass, stunned. Eventually his thumb had found the scratchy lace that hid her hips and toyed with it. His fingers teased under it, dragging his calloused tips lightly over her tanned skin. She moaned lowly, grumbling as his touch gave her the usual goosebumps. He loved this part, watching her wiggle under his control.

He slipped his hand under her panties and felt her immediate wetness, biting his lip at her. He knew she felt embarrassed by this, and he adored that. "Get back." He growled, pointing at the head of the bed as he unlocked two pairs handcuffs from his belt loops. She backed her body up, head resting on the purposely fluffed pillows. Two pillows high, Jimmy remembered.

He locked her hands back on the posts, a mischievous grin pulling her lips apart as she yanked her hands forward to make sure she was locked in. Jimmy took a firm hand to her thigh, pushing it down to the sheets, and doing the same to the other. He slid one of his hands back down to her middle while the other squeezed at her inner thigh. 

Slowly he slipped one finger in and pushed it back and forth. A second followed shortly after, his fingertips feeling the ridges inside of her. Her hips bucked up, he knew he was hitting the right spot. Jimmy moved his lips to meet his fingers now, licking circles around her opening. Her words became moans, only few words could be strung together as she directed him to her clit. He sucked on her skin, feeling a rush of more wetness as his tongue slowed. Spit and her fluids dripped down his clean-shaven chin.

Jimmy unlocked the cuffs that left red marks on her wrists from pulling. "Get on your knees," he said after catching a look of disappointment on her face. Her disappointment rapidly faded as she knelt on the bed. He tied her hands with a rope behind her back and pulled her hair back. "Open up."

Her lips spread apart, but she kept her teeth clenched. Jimmy bowed down to her level, meeting her eyes. "I said open up."

She shook her head no, fighting to hide a smile. He placed his index finger on her bottom lip. "Open your fucking mouth for me."

One last time she shook her head, and Jimmy slapped her ass. "Did you hear me?" He asked in her ear.

Finally obeying his rule for her, she parted her teeth. Jimmy stood before her, setting his cock on her tongue that hung out of her mouth. Her lips covered it as he pushed into her mouth. Precum dripped down her throat and her teary eyes looked up at Jimmy for approval.

He entangled his fingers in her hair, forcing her forward faster. Jimmy groaned whenever he could feel himself reaching the back of her throat without a gag. She pulled back, now focusing on his tip. Her tongue circled around it, licking up his shaft, top to bottom. She sucked only the tip and Jimmy could hardly handle it anymore. He pulled away just before he came; he wasn't ready to let her have it yet.

Jimmy bent her over the bed and referred to the bag near his feet, pulling out a black wooden paddle with a heart missing from the center. He smacked it onto her bottom, earning a muffled whine from her as she bit the sheets to keep from making noise. A pink heart was left near his hand mark from only minutes previous. He rapped her again and again until several hearts made a messy line across her ass.

He turned her over and left her at the edge of the bed. Jimmy made her spit on his cock before he inserted it into her, a customary thing for their sneaky relationship. She screamed out with the sudden thrust and Jimmy threw a hand over her mouth. Her tits bounced as he fucked her on her back, eyes rolled back and legs pressed to the bed like before. He rubbed her clit as he continued thrusting, keeping his hand over her closed mouth.

Her back arched as she clenched around him, a moan escaping past Jimmy's fingers. Jimmy exhaled with a grin of admiration, staring at the body he controlled. He moved his hand down to her throat and applied pressure, knowing he was going to cum soon.

Jimmy thrusted faster now, and just what she had needed to orgasm herself. Feeling her pulse around his dick was enough for him to cum deep inside of her, pushing hard into her one last time. "Fuck," he groaned, watching his cum pour out of her onto the bed sheets.

She sat up and smiled at Jimmy, out of breath. "This was the best one yet."

"I agree," Jimmy said, packing up his toys. "When am I gonna see you next?"

"Well," she sighed. "I've got some bad news."

He stopped and met her eyes. "What?"

"I'm moving back home. My classes are ending soon here and this is the last time I'm able to meet up. I'm sorry, I should've told you earlier, I just, I didn't know how to." She felt ashamed and pulled the blanket over her nakedness.

"You're joking." Jimmy stopped smiling. "You study abroad for 10 months and you're gone, like that? What about me? What about us?"

"Nobody knows about us, Jimmy. And they can't. You know that."

Jimmy walked away with his clothes in his hand to change in the bathroom. Solemn tears began streaming down her still hot cheeks as she turned over, naked in the bed. He stayed in the bathroom for hours, angry at her for keeping that from him.

He fortunately composed himself and crawled into the bed right up next to her. "Are you awake?"

"Yes, Jimmy." She rolled over, feeling his hot breath on her skin.

"I love you." Jimmy's voice wavered.

The room was dead silent. A word they had promised each other they'd never use. Fuck buddies don't love each other. But Jimmy did.

Okay hey guys, finally I'm updating oneshots!! I won't be taking requests very often, but if you do happen to have one you can DM me. Sorry this one was WAY more graphic than my usual smut stories, I hope you freaky fucks enjoy.