Chapter 5

Kylie's pov

I woke up at 7:30 and my mom was the only one up. I woke hayes up by shaking him. "wake up pooh bear" I said. He grabbed me and pulled me Down on top of him. ''come on 5 more minutes" he said. I shook my head no.

"Pwease" he said. "mm mmm" I said. "fine, give me a kiss and i'll get up" he said. I kissed him. "mmm damn your a good kisser" he said. "haha come on let's go wake up the twins" I said.

"Ooh I call Logan" he said. "ok" I said.

We got to their room and started tickling Sara. "haha stop it haha stop I it" she said. "k get up" I said. "HAYES" I heard Logan yell. "hey little buddy" he said picking him up. I was holding Sara and he was holding Logan. We walked down to the kitchen and got food out.we put the twins in their high chairs.I saw a note that read 'dear kylie, work called me in early today so I won't be there when you leave. I live you and have a safe trip. I have the twins bags at the door'. I told hayes and he nodded. I cooked eggs bacon and pancakes. "mmm this is good babe" hayes said. "why thank you baby" I said. he smiled and shrugged his shoulders like he had chills down his back. "what" I asked. "you called me baby" he said. "can't I?" I asked. "oh yes please" he said. "haha" we laughed.

"Ok, lets go to the airport" I said and grabbed Sara and her bag on my shoulder. I grabbed my suitcase with my free hand. hayes grabbed Logan and his bag. I locked the door and then saw Nash's car in the driveway. we got in and I got in the passenger seat. Sara and Logan sat by each other so they could take turns with my phone. I gave them my phone and they started playing on it. 'anaconda' came on by NM.

"Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit (other words I don't know)" hayes sang. nash and I were cracking up. "hayes, hayes please stop I can't breathe" nash said. "Fine" he said. I had my top lip over my bottom lip so that I wouldn't bust out laughing. "she's trying her hardest not to bust out" hayes said looking at me. Nash turned and looked at me. I looked down and tried not to show it. "mm mm look up at me" hayes said tilting my head up.

I did a silent laugh. "Come on I know there more" nash said. u turned ti change the station. "nope it's not Gonna happen until you let it out" hayes said. "oh you want me to fart" I said. "no!" they yelled. "ok then" I said and they sat back.

"We're here" nash says. We get out and I help Sara out. hayes helps Logan out. I put Sara on my hip and her back on my shoulder. hayes does the same except he out the bag over his shoulder in the boy way. "hey girl" Kathy said. "oh hey, thank you for doing this, it means a lot" I said. "no problem, anytime" she said. I gave her Sara and hayes put Logan on the ground. "well have a nice flight" I said.

"No I don't want to leave kk" Sara said. "me neither" Logan said. "I am sorry guys but you have to go" I said. "no I'm not leaving you" they said. "no you are going. you have nowhere to stay" I said. ''they can stay with us, my parents are on a business trip. they won't be back for two weeks" nash said. "really" I asked. "yeah, its only me, hayes, skylynn, you and them" he said. "ok, is it okay with you if they don't go" I asked Kathy. "oh yeah sure, it will be fine" she said. "thank you, have a good flight" I said. "I will, thanks" she said and boarded the plane.

*at the house*

"Hey since its only noon, can we go to the beach" hayes asked. "Yeah that's I good Idea" nash said. "I have Sara, hayes you have Logan" I said. "ugh I feel like a father" he said. I gave him a death stare. "sorry, sorry" he said. he helped Logan get ready and I helped Sara. once we were all ready, we made our way to the beach.