Chapter 12

Hayes's pov

"Well maybe he doesn't even know where she is, you just can't let her leave the house by herself" nash said. "ok thanks" I said. "hayes! come on! and bring an ice pack" Kylie yelled. "Coming babe, I will" I yelled. I went to get an ice pack. I went up there and saw her lying on the bed. I came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck. "come on, I'm hurting" she said. "I'm sorry" I said and put the ice on her back. "thank you babe" she said.

"Your welcome, I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said. "Okay its good now" she said and I pulled it away and put in on the side table. She turned over and pulled me down on her. I turned over on my back and she layed her head on my chest. I pulled the covers over us and then fell asleep.

*next day* (10:00 am) Kylie's pov

I woke up to the twins jumping on me. I pulled up and pulled them down with me. "my bifday is in a day" they said. "Its called birthday, and its in a week" I said. "where's hayes" I asked. "at walle world wif nash and cammy" Sara said. walle world is what they call Walmart. "ok, lets get up" I said. we got up and I grabbed my phone. we ate breakfast and that's when my phone rang.

It was Kathy. k-Kathy. H-kylie

H. hey what's up

K. hey, i just called to tell you that I'm gonna be at the airport by noon so you can call your mom about 12:15 to ask her about the magcon.

H. ok thank you for everything. love you

K. your welcome, love you too, bye

H. bye

"Ok, guys we're going home in 2 and a half hours" I said. "ok" they said. "go pack" I said and went up to pack my stuff up. Once I got done with my stuff, I went to the guest room. "You two ready" I asked. "yeah" they said. I nodded and then went to hayes's room to call my mom.

M-mom K-kylie

K. hey mom, I'm at the airport, I gotta ask you something

M. ok, what is it honey

K. um, hayes asked me to come to a magcon event with him, can I go

M. I appreciate you calling to ask me honey, but no you can't go. we have to plan the twins birthday party

K. O-ok well I'm about to board to the plane home. be there about 12:15

M. ok honey, be safe! I'm sorry you couldn't go

K. I-it's ok, bye love you

M. love you too, bye

K. bye

Then I hung up. "Guys I'm not going to magcon with hayes and nash" I said. "why not" Logan asked. "we have to plan your party" I said. "yay!" they said. "yeah so- DING! oh the guys are back!" I said getting up and walking down stairs. "hey guys" I said. "hey babe" hayes said. "um so you know how the twins's birthday is coming up, well my mom said I couldn't go" I said.

"What!?!?" he yelled. "I'm sorry, I wish I could but I have to plan the party" I said. "oh, well I'll be back as soon as possible" he said. "where are you going" nash asked. "Um magcon" he said. "oh didn't you hear, magcon was canceled, I guess some bad weather or something" cam said. "oh well at least I won't be away from you" hayes said kissing my cheek. "ooh oh ooh" the guys said.

"Haha" we said. I looked at my phone and I said 12:12. "oh guys, gotta go back home, come on go get your bags twins" I said. they nodded and went to get their bags. "bye guys, thanks for letting me stay here" I said hugging them. "bye hayes, love you" I said and kissed his cheek. "bye love you, text me" he said. "I will, come on" I said. I grabbed my bag and the twins bags.

We got to the door and I unlocked the door. "hey mom" I said. "hey honey, there is somebody I need you three to meet. this is Gavin, my boyfriend" she said. "um hi, I'm Kylie, tiffany's daughter, oh um this is Logan and Sara" I said. "hi, its nice to meet you" he said. "nice to meet you too" I said. "ok well go unpack and then we can plan this party" she said. "o-ok" I said and went up stairs with the twins.

I unpacked and then made sure that the twins were unpacked. "hey guys, I can tell mom really likes this guy, so I want you to be extra nice to him ok" I said. "ok" they said. "just role with me ok" I said. "ok" they said and we walked down to the living room. "hey Gavin, since I don't know much about you, how about we tell each other some things about each other" I said.

"That's a great idea, i'll go first, um I am 43, I am a doctor, and I am in love with your mother" he said. "great, I'm 14, I have a boyfriend named hayes, and I am in love with him" I said. "that's awesome, how about you Sara" he asked. "I'm Sara grace Thompson, I am 6 yrs. old, I am 1 of 2 twins, and I am in love with horses" she said. "haha that's cute, what about you Logan" he asked. "uh I am also 6 years old, I am 1 of 2 twins, and I am in love with video games" he said. "haha, well I'm glad I know you three more, now lets plan this party" he said. "Haha, now lets see, I was thinking, since you both like games, how about we have...a game party" I said. "I love it" they say. "great, now lets see who we're gonna invite" I said.

"Um Kylie, we don't really want other people there, only you, momma, Gavin, nash, hayes, and skylynn" Sara said. "Yeah, we love you guys" logan said. "ok, if it's what you want" I said. "well, all I have to do I book it and we're set, its gonna be tomorrow ok" she said. "okay, well let me go give the twins a bath" I said. "ok" gavin said.

I put them in the bath and then I put them to bed. I remembered that I forgot to text hayes, so I did.

K. hey, I forgot to text you, sorry! my mom met a new guy and she introduced us to him. night, love you!

H. its fine. night, love you beautiful💏

K. night handsome❤

Then I turned my phone off and went to bed. I can't wait until tomorrow!