Chapter 15

Kylie's pov

"Mom are you ok" I asked. "yeah I guess, I mean at least I have Gavin" she said. "I know, I'm gonna go watch a movie with hayes" I said. "okay, have fun, but not to much" she said. "mom" I said. "sorry" she said. "haha" hayes said and carried me up to my bedroom. he dropped me on the bed and then grabbed my Macbook air.

He pressed on Netflix and typed in 'the last song'. He pulled his shirt off. I pulled the cover over our heads and snuggled into his chest. He kept looking at me. I looked up at him. "what" I ask. "your beautiful" he said. I leaned up and kissed his lips. He put his hand on the side of my neck. Then he leaned over on my body. he kissed my neck at the top and then went down lower. He wanted to kiss closer in between my breast but I stopped him.

"Hayes, no I can't do this, its not the right time" I said pulling his head away. "O-ok" he said. "can we still make out" he said with a smirk. "mm hmm" I said. he pulled the covers off of us and put my laptop on the shelf. I picked me up and pushed me against the wall. "h-hayes what a-are you do-ing" I asked in between kisses on the lips. he let go off me and backed away. I was shocked. "Im sorry, I couldn't take it anymore. were you teasing me?" he asked. "Mm hmm, I guess it worked" I said. "you guessed right" he said putting his hands on my butt.

"Ahh" I said and jumped away. "sorry, your just irresistible" he said. "haha, you want to go lay on the trampoline" I asked. "mm hmm" he said and picked me up bridal style and carried me out the balcony of my room. we got on the trampoline and we lyed there holding hands, looking up at the stars.

I soon felt tired so I turned so I was laying on hayes. he had his shirt on so he wasn't cold. The last thing I remember was him picking me up and carrying me up to my bed and laying down with me.

________________________

Short chapter! but who cares, I've updated like 4 or 5 times today! your welcome! love you! stay strong!

'You don't have to try so hard you don't have to bend until you break, you just have to get up get up you don't have to change a single thing'

'Try' by Colbie Caliet