1. ❀ Imagines (Hiro)

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

Age: 14

How you two first met:

• You were having a really bad day and you ended up going to this cafe you thought looked cute.
• You just caught your now ex boyfriend 'playing around' with your now ex friend.
• Hiro noticed you when he was asked to get the orders by his aunt which he gave you a sarcastic remark, "Wow.. You sure is having a really great day." and you replied with "Yeah, so great that I would love to throw confetti and jump up and down."
• He just snickered at your sarcasm and took your order.
• Their cute cat coffee cheered you up so is Aunt Cass being kind to you, asking you to talk to her if you want.
• With this, you kind of just came back everyday in lunch like your therapy to make you feel better.
• As you come back, Hiro suddenly got the urge to obey his Aunt in working in the cafè more, which earned himself a few teasing by his brother.
• You two talked and soon you two realized that you have quite the similarities, from the sarcasm, to the rebellious attitude, you name it.

Whenever you two hang out:

• Blasting Fall Out Boy songs and singing it at the top of your lungs which always result to Tadashi bursting in his and Hiro's shared room screaming to turn it down.
• Buying lots of gummy bears with your leftover money from school and his money from all the bot fights.
• You two always ride the pushcarts like a bunch of 3 year olds.
• Hiro always shows you first whenever he updates something new in his MegaBot.
• He teaches you how to make a robot which was kind of hard at first but you managed.
• Making fun of each other and poking fun.
• He helps you out with your homeworks.
• Whenever you bring him gummy bears he would give you a bear hug as a thanks,
• If he gets really cocky, you would always flick his forehead and say 'Getting too cocky huh, Hamada?"
• Tadashi wiggling his eyebrows whenever you two gets too close to each other, "Just best friends my foot!"
• You two giving him a sharp glare and a scowl.
• You and Hiro are basically inseparable.
• Falling asleep side by side while watching a movie marathon.
• Playing video games together.
• Aunt Cass is happy that you were there to keep his baby boy happy.
• Since Aunt Cass doesn't have a niece but all a nephew, she tames your hair whenever you come over having it look like a rat nest with you saying a quick 'Thanks Aunt Cass' before Hiro drags you away.
• You two sometimes pranked Tadashi by placing olive oil on the floor, placing scotch tape on the doorways, legos the moment he step off his bed and many much more, it was kind of like a payback whenever he decides to ruin something you two were working on.
• Hiro lifting you in a piggy back ride whenever you two needs to get something on top of the shelf which neither of you couldn't reach.
• Rock paper scissors when asked to do something.
• Having competitions in literally everything you two do.

When you met the gang:

• Having only a slight knowledge of science, you were absolutely more amazed than Hiro when you came inside the 'nerd school'.
• You really loved Honey Lemon since she was very nice and optimistic, even though you weren't really fond with all of the stickers and physical contact.
• Fred was like a brother-friend type of guy to you since his personality never fails to make you laugh.
• You were okay with Wasabi, sure, you totally love that he's the only one who thinks normally in this group but his too-clean personality concerns you.
• And the last but never the least: Gogo Tomago, she's like a badass older sister to you, she never talk that much and when she do it's a devoid of any emotion, but you had to admit, she gives really great straight to the point advices.
• You and Hiro dorked around the lab as he explained to you all the things in the lab.
• When Tadashi introduced you and Hiro to Baymax you're first reaction was to say: This statement is false! Which confused the robot enough to malfunction and shut down but he was able to activate again after Tadashi hits you on the head with a rolled up paper.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

A/n:

This is made a way back but this oneshot really needs even a single chapter so here you go! Have this as I edit my Bill x Reader story.