3. ❀ Headcanons (Bill)

━━━༻❁༺━━━

THIS IS BASED ON MY FANFIC SO HE'S BORN AND DIES AS A HUMAN

Married AU

• A huge party animal
• A giggly drunk
• One time he came home giggling all the way and after he noticed you chilling on the couch and watching TV, he wouldn't stop bugging you while laying upside down on the coach beside you.
• "Hey (___), hey (___), hey (___)-"
•"What??"
• Then he just giggles with closed eyes and points at your hair, "You've got one floofy hair!"
• Then he starts poking your side and when you swat it away he just continues to poke you again.
• But when you wouldn't pay him any mind, he would sit properly beside you and lays his head on your shoulder with a pout.
• "Why won't you love meeeee??"
• "Because you're annoying me!"
• He shuts up and ends up falling asleep beside you after that.
• He's VERY clingy.
• One time he have to y'know, go to school to teach kids, he kept whining about not wanting to because he wants to 'stay beside you forever.'
• So you have no choice but to take a nearby sprayer from your nightstand and spray it on his face. Written on the sprayer was 'For emergency only'
• Sometimes you can mistake him as a cat, since he's really moody and have a short attention span.
• "You have such a short attention span."
• "No I don't!"
• Your cat low key hates him for some weird reason.
• There was a time when he came to you with a scratch on his cheek and he was mumbling incoherent stuff all the way.
• "Woah! What happened to you?"
• He just glares at your cat, "Why don't you ask your stupid cat?!"
• Your cat just sits there with a smug look.
• Whenever he yells, you swore you felt your eardrums explode.
• He have like 10 ex girlfriends in his teenage years but you're the one he truly loves the most.
• When he took you to his hometown, there were some girls that approached him which he just rolled his eyes at, "Just great.."
• You would look at him in confusion, "Who's that?"
• "My ex." he said through gritted teeth, "What an annoying brat."
• You raised an eyebrow with a snort, "Are you talking about yourself or her?"
• He just glares at you but couldn't keep himself mad at you for too long.
• He have a photographic memory which gives him the ability to remember everything.
• So this is why he becomes smarty pants sometimes.
• This opened doors for him to become a teacher 'cause according to him; 'Why not??'
• Some of his students take a liking on him which is why everytime he comes home, he would be in a really bad mood.
• "What a nice day to jump in the bottomless pit!"

━━━༻❁༺━━━

A/N:

That's it for now! As much as I want to add more to the list, I have to keep them as a surprise for my fanfic A Wallflower's Caffeine, if you wish to see more of their interaction please read the story. Thanks!