2. ❀ Oh no.. (Hiro)

╔═══════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╗

Warning: Fluff.

Not a request.

╚═══════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

━━━༻❁༺━━━

'One look from you ooooh! And I'm on that faded love-'

The CD player was slammed by a fist which made the CD fly up and get caught by a hand and placed it gently on their bed; they began to rummage through an album, "Hah! Found it." they held out another CD except is says 'Save Rock and Roll.'.

"You have like.. All of their albums? I'm kinda jealous." A male voice jokingly huffed as he examined the aesthetically pleasing purple CD thrown on the mattress, he could even see his own reflection from how neatly kept it was.

'Don't panic, no not yet..'

"What can I say? I'm a big fan!" they lifted up her CD player and placed it somewhere safe and hopped on their bed beside their best friend; they picked up their joystick and pressed 'Resume'.

'I know I'm the one you want to forget.'

On the screen played a what seemed like street fighter type of game; Hiro's character was being beaten up by (Y/n)'s which made him frown and reside in his plan B... attack! He nudged them by the arm enough to make the joystick tumble from their grip.

"Wh- Hey! No cheating." they shot him a glare and scooted away from him, Hiro laughed and spoke oh so innocently, "Who said I was cheating?" in a matter of seconds they went back in to playing without a hint of frustration on their face, except for their scrunched up nose in a sour manner.

They mocked his statement in a high pitched voice, "Who said I was cheating? Shut it Hamada! You can't fool me." this made him laugh louder and scoot closer to them, it was nice poking fun at (Y/n). "Awwe, are you mwad at you bwest fwieeend?"

(Y/n) only glared at him and neared their face closer to his as an attempt of intimidation, "No doubt, you're just jealous I can beat you in Street Fighter." Hiro only smirked and leaned closer with twice as much cockiness than earlier, his nose is basically pressed up on their's by now. "Do you have proof to prove that though?" they opened their mouth to retort back when their bedroom door suddenly flew open.

"Heyo! Sorry to bother you guys but I left-" Their younger sister stared at them with wide eyes as she slowly backed away until she was outside their room, "Aaaand I'm just going to pretend I never saw that.." her voice came out strained like she was traumatized for life as she slammed the door closed followed by her distant running. Based on her reaction, she must've misunderstood their position.

(Y/n) scrambled off far away from Hiro as they stared on their hands awkwardly with reddening cheeks, "So uh.. Just don't cheat next time..?" Hiro nervously ran his fingers through his already messy hair, "Yeah.." he coughed awkwardly, "Definitely."

'Baby you are my picket fence, I miss missing you now and then..'

━━━༻❁༺━━━

A/N

It's bad I know! It's just writer's block really sucks..