두: Chapter Two

" YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!?"

Poker face broken.

Jungkook's livid right now and can't hide it.

" Jungkook, If we want to find the people who killed this girl's Parents we need you to Be An Innocent Mind in the Wrong place. That's what they're attracted to it seems." Said Chongho, The Manager he used to be Labeled under. By Labeled, he means forced to Obey like some slave.

" That doesn't mean I have to look like a Slut!" He Protested Through gritted teeth.

" How Would you look like a slut? Many people wear this out in public." Daesun snickered.

I groaned, Sighing in defeat." What the hell is the names of the Leader?"

" Atta Boy! I knew you'd come around." Chongho Exclaimed.

" Names." Jungkook growled, Glaring at Him. Chongho Gulp for a second then Nodded.

" Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, and Kim Namjoon." He Said proudly.

Jungkook stared at him, Mouth agape. Sudden rage filled him and he, filter already thrown out the window, couldn't control what came out of his mouth next,

" IM SUPPOSED TO BE A HOE FOR NOT ONE, BUT SIX MAFIA LEADERS?!? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PULL THAT OFF?!?"

They stared back at me for a moment, then looked at each other.

" Good question," Daesun Replied.

He groaned and snatched the clothes he was supposed to wear from him." Shut the fuck up." Jungkook Murmured, Storming out of the house.

*** Jungkook's POV ***

I sighed as I looked at myself one last time before Leaving The house. My mother Was proud of me for going out on a date, Or that's what she thought anyways.

" Have fun and be back before 10!"

I Chuckled, kissing her forehead lovingly." Didn't you say I was grown now? What happened to moving out and all of that other stuff?" I asked and she blushed." Woo-Sung Helped me realize that I could really Use your help, and that your only here to protect me. I guess I should've realized and Understood that Earlier."

Woosung was some guy she's been dating for a couple months. After my dad, I kinda maybe fucking hated the new guys guts for absolutely no reason, but after a couple months I saw just how compatible they really were.

I nodded." Glad you finally Realized it, Eomma. Now Try to relax while I'm gone, okay?" She Nodded and checked my Attire one last time as I walked to my car. Little did she know, this really Was no Date of any sort. And I'd be Changing out of this and Into Something that- Any Male who'd Be wearing it and wasn't bent by now- would disapprove of.

The ride to Amber Variety Club, A club owned by a Gang Leader who Worked for a Mafia Boss- One I was supposed to be trying to Somehow kill - wasn't as Bad As I thought it would be. Then came the part when I had to change.

( Instant )

I Whimpered and threw a mini Tantrum right there in the Parking lot, But of course where No one could see me.

I had to Walk inside this place With This Oversized Piece of a Fabric and Some Skinny Jeans that Didn't even try to help me look normal on.

All to attract Some Mafia Leaders?!?

Was Wearing all Black too Simple now?!

I groaned as I got Whistles and Stares from every corner of the crowded room as I worked my way somewhere More open, As I kept getting My butt Squeezed while In the mist of this chaos.

I found a Somewhat Quiet spot near an exit, Thankfully. I sat down and Watched Everyone having fun when I could be doing the same. Though, I really only wanted to leave. But It was said One of the Mafia Leaders would be here, So of course I had to come.

" Bored, Cutie?"

I looked up and saw a Blonde Walking towards me. He was Muscular as hell, And I Winced Slightly at how Uncontrollable Easy it seemed for him to walk past the Drunk girls and Even more drunk couple that were making out.

I Decided this was a good time to start 'Acting' As I was Instructed. So I nodded, Pouting a bit." This place is No fun for me. I need Real men to play with..." I sighed, Pouting even more as I searched the room Some more, pretending to be Looking for a male that fit my Description when one was standing right beside me. He seemed to notice this and Grabbed my chin, Forcing me to look up at him.

" Come play with me, then"

" I don't think your my type, Mister." I replied Cockily, Somewhat Forgetting to only be Acting. Being someone else now seemed fun to me, Well until I was pushed Against a Wall and kissed Roughly." Really?" He whispered once pulling away, leaving me breathless. I Gulped and he chuckled at my reaction, Ruffling my hair and grabbing my Arm. Instead of being Tugged at I felt a Sting in my air.

" Ah!" I Groaned In pain, Jerking - or attempting to - from the male.

I fell to floor only moments later, My vision blurry." I can't Give you what you need if it's a Real Man your looking for, But I'm sure---"

I passed out.