네: Chapter Four

I was Sat on the bed that was still messy from 'earlier'.

" What deal, Tae?"

Taehyung gave me a worried look, then sighed. He probably Realized there was no way I could get away even if I wanted to." Jungkook, it's not something you should know... But since it's already been brought up your not going to stop bothering me until I tell you, huh?"

I nodded Violently.

Taehyung Chuckled." Fine. I was sent out by Namjoon to find some Guy named JK, and I honestly wasn't interested until I Realized it was you that night." He gushed, making me Question this for a moment with furrowed eyebrows.

" So you were supposed to find me, and I was supposed to find you?"

He nodded, laughing afterwards. I Chuckled some because damn his laugh was contagious." Seems so," Taehyung replied, ruffling my hair. I groaned and crossed my Arms. Then I realized Taehyung had both eyebrows furrowed and was gazing at me." Wait... What do you mean by you were supposed to find me?"

I gulped.

Did I just give myself away...? No... He doesn't know I'm a Undercover Detective... Does he...?

" I-I was looking for a real man.. Wasn't that Y-you?" I asked, looking up at him with Big eyes even though I wasn't even trying to. He Smiled again a second later and Nodded." Yeah, sure thing JK." He replied. Now it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows as he reached out and grabbed my hand to lead me back to the living room.

" Now what does that mean?"

He only shook his head and smiled." Nothing." He whispered as we walked back into the Living room, that now had Five people in it rather than Jimin and Yoongi, who were the only ones there earlier.

I could recognize every single one of the Mafia Bosses now that I was up close with them. Kim Namjoon, Formally known as RM, had purple hair that anyone could See from a mile away. Park Jimin had Pink hair and a well known tattoo on his Chest, well, It was well known to Cops. Then there was Yoongi with his Raven black hair and those cold eyes that could break you within seconds, How he pulled it off every time? I honestly hoped to never figure out. There was a male sitting On the kitchen Counter with A Soft like Orange sort of hair, I was lost for a moment until I realized the face was Identical to Jung Hoseok.

Now where's Seokjin....?

Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder. Taehyung groaned and let go of me, And once again I was being taken somewhere else. This time there wasn't just someone walking in front of me, someone was behind me too.

" I'm Kim Namjoon, And That's Seokjin."

I gulped and nodded, keeping my head down as I was led into a room.

Namjoon looked at Jin who only smirked, his Cold Hard gaze landing on me next with a smirk of his own.

" Your here now Jungkook, Are you happy with yourself? Now your our slave."