C: Chapter Six

Out of it. That'd probably be The Best choice of words at the moment, as Jungkook had woken up with an ache throughout his lower half and his throat.

" Told you I was going to go rough, baby"

Jungkook turned to his side and blushed at Taehyung, who looked like he was just chilling by the doorway until He Walked up to Jungkook's side of the bed, Kissing his nose and Chuckling as The Black haired male shyed away." I-I don't like k-kisses..." Jungkook Murmured and Taehyung nodded with a smirk, Guiding His hand to Jungkook's cover and Taking it off. A whine Of protest was all he got before The Adorable and Pouting Boy got up and Looked around again. He had never been In Taehyung's room enough for him to care, or Take in his Surroundings.

" Here. jin and Joon want you to wear this." Taehyung Said, handing Jungkook a Maid's outfit. Jungkook blushed impossibly Harder and Looked down to hide it, but Taehyung made him look up. A finger crooked under his chin with those Devilish Piercing Eyes that Seemed to want to Take him right now, Let's just say It made Jungkook drop to his knees.

Taehyung smirked but didn't Move this time. He watched How Jungkook whined and begged for him, But he knew he wouldn't stop with just a Blowjob. It was sort of a Pledge to him that He'd Pleasure himself while pleasuring the other, and that couldn't happen at this very moment.

" Baby, Get dressed please. I'd hate for us to get in trouble because We Didn't follow the rules, But you are very sexy. I'll have to come back to this later, Okay?"

Jungkook nodded, watching as Taehyung Pulled him up and sat him on the bed. Whining again when his clothes were tugged off of him, because they weren't being Tugged off the way His mind had thought they were." Stop being whiny baby, Or you won't Get what you want later." Taehyung Said with a calm voice as he - with some difficulty cause kookie has thick thighs- Pulled the dress up. And he was glad he had stayed in the room.

" HYUNG I DONT LIKE MAKEUP!!"

" WELL, YOUR WEARING IT DAMN IT SO SIT STILL."

He spoke too soon.

-----

----. JUNGKOOK'S LOOKS .----

Jungkook groaned as he Followed behind Namjoon, Regretting his Life decisions tremendously.

Currently He was having to pretend to be a woman, With the fake name of Junko. They were approaching four men in suits whom Jungkook Instantly recognized as Mafia Bosses." N-nam-" Jungkook started but Namjoon squeezed his hand reassuringly and looked back at him with a smile." It's okay babe, They're under us so they won't do anything to you."

Jungkook Nodded half-heartedly, Gulping when seeing The men give Him Glances and One, braver than the others, Whistle aloud. That must've triggered something in Namjoon, because he snarled in the next moment, Making the other male wince. Jungkook smiled at that, Still nervous, But not as much knowing Namjoon was in front of him and that everyone feared him.

Well... Almost everyone.

" Who's the hottie, Kim? Picked up another One stand Bitch or is this one Long term?"

Namjoon sighed, shaking his head at the Red headed Male that sat at a round table that they had approached in another room. The Male that spoke was An average Size, yes, but intimidating as fuck and misleading as fuck, seriously, The baby face would make you think he'd be smaller, and He had four bodyguards for crying out loud." Watch it jiyong," Namjoon simply replied, not bothering to sit down, but Sliding out a chair for Jungkook.

Him Resisting to sit down didn't work, because he was gently pushed to by Namjoon, who whispered something about behaving properly. Don't know, Still don't care.

" She's a keeper then, huh?" Jiyong chuckled when he got a nod, ordering his Bodyguards to leave. To say that surprised Jungkook, Was What surprised him The most." So what's your name, Babydoll?" The red head asked, Glaring at Namjoon with a smirk as Namjoon glared back, Less sarcastically." J-junko.." Jungkook replied softly, Surprising himself again at the fact he had a pretty good female voice.

Jiyong nodded, Raising an eyebrow as he looked back towards Namjoon." Ah, young love, it's cute isn't it?" He teased and Namjoon huffed, rolling his eyes but smiling nonetheless." Yes, yes it is. But your off topic. We can here for one thing and one thing only, and I'd appreciate it if I could have it"

Jungkook just sat prettily and watched the two men converse with each other, wondering what the others were up to. He didn't feel a hand creeping up his thigh, Moving his Dress to the side as it Glided up still. He only felt it when It Began Palming him, and he Let out the tiniest moan he ever had. He looked up to Namjoon for help, but He was engulfed with whatever file He was reading while Jiyong.... While he side eyes Jungkook with a knowing smirk and Continued talking as if nothing were happening underneath that very table.

Jungkook was Blushing vividly by the time Namjoon was ready to leave, still unaware of what had happened.

" Have a good day Joon, And to you too Babydoll."

" We're going now." Namjoon Said with gritted teeth, Grabbing Jungkook's hand and Marching him out of the room. No one could miss the evidence of fiery in both men's eyes, but both for entirely different reasons.

Maybe Namjoon did know what happened under that table...