세: Chapter Three

I woke up In a Daze. My head felt lighter, And I certainly wasn't in a club anymore. In fact, I was on a Bed. I sat up in the Comfy bed, taking in my surroundings. It was now Sunrise, And Light streamed through Red Curtains, Creating soft of a Halo around the Bed. Like a Barrier. The room itself Held a Light Aura, One that Was Sensitive. I decided to get up and head to the window. What I saw Amazed me. I was No where Near the small Neighborhood I lived in, Instead I was In a big City. In a Big Condo.

" Ah, The little Bunny is Awake. Hmm?"

I jumped when A pair of hands wrapped around my waist. Looking behind me, I saw a Brown haired male Smiling at me from where he stood. He Looked Content, As if he knew me already. I jerked away, Spinning around to face him.

" Who are you?!?"

He Snickered Slightly." Eun drugged you too well. You must've forgotten what happened last night then." He said and I blinked, Confused." I went home last night..." I Said slowly. I had forgotten what happened last night, All I remembered Was Taehyung Texting me... Then it all went black.

The male Nodded, reaching out for my hand which I let him him take.

" You Were awake when he bring you to me. You Kept flirting with me, and Whilst other members were Telling you to stop, You kept going. Something about wanting a real man, eh?" He Said, Raising an eyebrow. I blushed, Nodding as I looked down, Suprised when he lifted my head and gave me a rough kiss, but At the same time, Softer than what 'Eun' gave.

" God your cute when your Vulnerable..." He whispered, making me blush Madder. At this point I couldn't push him away, even if I wanted to. I was frozen in place. His chest was Against mine, And I could hear the slow heartbeats Fighting Against my Fast ones, Each trying to be heard. I wasn't one to be into The same Sex as me, But heaven Knew The red Lighting and His perfectly Tanned skinned Worked well together.

Suddenly, He leaned close to my ear, making my heartbeat Skip for a moment.

" We have to be Quiet Baby, Their still Home." He whispered. I was at a lost for words for moment, confused as to what he meant. Until he Abruptly Tugged at my Shirt and tore it off, Pushing me to the bed." What're you doing?!"

He never answered, only gave me a look through lidded eyes that told me he didn't mean Harm, But in a way, Did.

He had removed his clothes and finished ridding of mine when I realized what he planned to do, and it terrified me. I was still A Virgin, and the thought of Sex itself Scared me. Not to mention I didn't even know this man's name.

But before I could get out a warning, there was Something Cold between me, making me hiss." It's Just lube, Baby." He assured, Making me sigh Of relief then suddenly let out a Strained Moan as something else pushed inside me." A-ah!" I Screamed, Gripping his shoulder and Leaning Against the bed. He stopped as A Shaky breath drew out of me, And I nodded to him after a few moments, Giving him Permission to move. He pulled out then slammed back in Roughly, Making my back arch at the new Feeling.

He continued to do this, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I, myself, was A moaning mess and shaking as I felt I was about to cum." I-I'm p-plea-ah!" I moaned out as he suddenly wrapped a hand around my member and began to pump it in time with his movements. Shit this felt good.

Shit. I forgot what I was supposed to even be doing here....

Suddenly the male Released inside me, sending me into my High also." Your so tight inside, Baby~" He cooed. I could only nod, as I was too tired to use any more body parts that were willing to work, and too embarrassed I had done this with a complete stranger to answer verbally anyways.

I was Sat up, and kissed gently." Come on, Let me help you get dressed." He said and Picked me up bridal style and Carried me to the bathroom. After Giving each other What appeared to be Quick Washes, He Took out a Pair of Pants and a Shirt for me to wear. I put the clothes on and He motioned for me to follow him To another room, which I did.

We appeared to be the only ones in the house, And out of Instinct when seeing a Coffee machine, I walked over to make some. What kind? Hazelnut, of course.

" Taehyung-ssi!!"

I jumped upon hearing the voice, then saw another male run up to him, Hugging him tightly. He had Light Pink hair, which confused the hell out of me how A grown man could look that good in pink. Then came another voice, one that made my knees weak.

" Where's the Coffee Machine?"

" What's it with your Coffee Addiction, Yoongi? It's gonna Grow on Jimin soon." Apparently Taehyung, my 'Captor', Chuckled and Pointed to where I stood. His Eyes widened when I was quick to run up and give his friend the coffee. Jimin smirked.

" I didn't know you had a servant~"

" I didn't know Your servant could read minds." Yoongi Added, with a stoic expression glued to his face, yet his eyes burning through my skin and into my soul.

" I didn't know My servant knew where the Coffee Machine was." Taehyung added, Raised eyebrow and all. I laughed nervously, turning and Walking back into the kitchen.

" Where'd you find him? He's adorable!" Jimin cooed. I blushed harder." Watch it," Yoongi growled, Sipping his coffee then suddenly putting it down with wide eyes.

" What's-"

"  HOLY SHIT."

Jimin and Taehyung watched in shock as the Usually Emotionless male snaked his way up to me.

" Where'd you find the Alcohol?"

" Hm?" I exclaimed, taken aback for a second." Oh. In the Wine Cellar behind the Fridge. Why?" I asked, earning a Suspicious look from Yoongi." You got wine from behind the Fridge... Without us noticing?" He questioned.

" You all need hearing aids, It was loud as hell. Plus, The wine was Sitting right beside the thingie So I just Grabbed it." I shrugged, Turning with another cup of coffee - Except without the Alcohol- and sipped it sneakily before handing it over to Taehyung who gratefully took it without question.

Jimin noticed my attempt to be sneaky and smirked." You drink behind your Servant, eh?"

Taehyung smiled." Starting today." He replied. I blushed harder, but mainly cause I had been radded out by Jimin. Little snitch...

Suddenly I was pulled into someone's arms, Taehyung's.
" My little Servant makes nice coffee~" he cooed. I smiled a bit." Glad you liked it, master."

There was a moment where Jimin just smiled knowingly and Yoongi just shook his head, fucking Gulping down his coffee in Two takes." How Much does Yoongi like Al- Coffee?" I asked. Jimin groaned as he looked at his cup.

" Too much! And he doesn't even share!" He Scolded."Rude," I added, Making Jimin smile and Taehyung chuckle some. Yoongi paused and looked at Jimin then his cup but he obviously didn't give a fuck, and went to get more coffee." Finally somebody understands my Dellima ( someone please tell me how to spell that word correctly it's confusing to me as hell)! Like damn, share Once in awhile!"

I laughed, Slightly gasping as Taehyung's grip on my waist tightened. Then I saw a smirk on both Jimin and Yoongi's face." Your lucky we don't want Jungkook for ourselves, Tae. But Hoseok and Namjoon are flirts, and you can't keep him locked up in your room forever." Jimin said suddenly. How'd he know my name?!? Yoongi Sneered." They're going to want him to themselves at some point," he added.

" How do you know my name?!" I blurted out, earning a glance from all three males.

" Whose telling him about the Deal?"

I raised an eyebrow, Now not suprised when Taehyung jerked me away." I will. In private. Just let me know when Namjoon and The others get back."

" Sure thing, Sir I-got-this-not"

Taehyung glared." Shut it."