4| Your Challenge is no match for me

The weekend was finally here. Haruhi and I had made it a plan to go out shopping today for the fabrics and other materials i would be needing to make these outfits. The next theme day was going to be 'Balinese Royalty'.

"Where is Mori-senpai?" Haruhi asks as she climbs into the limo with me.

"He and Mitsukuni had responsibilities for today, so it will just be us two." I say. Suddenly the limo door opens and two bodies slide into the seats across from Haruhi and I.

"AAAHHHH!" we both scream. "Hey guys!"

What is happening? 

"Hikaru? Kaoru? What are you guys doing here?" Haruhi asks.

They both smile wide. "We overheard you guys talking about going shopping for materials today so we thought we would come a log for the ride and see this talent of Rina's." Kaoru explains. Hikaru nods enthusiastically. I smile at them both.

"Well I'm glad we are going out this early. Maybe I'll have time to make more than one outfit today." I say. Kaoru meets my gaze and i smile sweetly at him.

"Thank you for coming along guys!" I say excitedly.

We make it to the fabric store I loved so much. It was local, and the only one in existence. I smile as we get out of the limo and turn to look at everyone else. "Welcome to my happy place!" I say, presenting the store to them. Hikaru and Kaoru look the store up and down with confused looks on their faces. Haruhi looks into the store and smiles.

"This place is so cute!" she says.

"This place is so...run down..." Hikaru says.

"And cheap..." Kaoru joins in with his brother. I shake my head at the two boys.

"It's a little run down yes, but their fabrics are the best fabrics out there. They maybe cheap, but they are very high quality for how much they are. With as much fabric as I need for all of these outfits it comes at a really good price." I explain.

"But...Rina... You aren't poor. Why are you shopping at a poor people's fabric store? If you're going to win this position, you have to buy the most expensive fabrics on the market." Kaoru says. I shake my head again.

"Not necessarily. Come on." I grab Kaoru by the wrist and drag him into the store.

Inside the store, we are greeted by the stores owner. "Ah! Rina! It's so good to see you, my dear!" The old woman says. I hug her and smile.

"It's been forever since I've seen you, Daisy." I say.

"Yes, but being away never stopped you from buying my fabrics." she says, pinching my cheeks a bit. I smile at her and turn to introduce her to everyone.

"Daisy, these are my friends. Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru." The group smiles and waves.

"Oh! The Hitachiin boys? Here in MY store? I never thought of something like this ever happening." Daisy says, excitedly. The boys smile at her, now thinking that the store wasn't as bad as they thought it would be.

"So what can I help you with?" Daisy puts a hand on her hip and smiles.

"I need to look for some fabrics to make 'Balinese Royalty' themed clothing. I'm trying to get the spot as the costume designer for themed days in a club at school." I explain. Daisy's smile widens, her hand coming up to signal me to stop looking.

"Oh I have just the material for you. Come with me." I turn to my friends, telling them to wait for me as I follow Daisy to the back of the store.

"Do you have patterns and colors in mind?" I nod.

"Yes, I have a color in mind for each member. I was thinking some patterns to suit certain members and maybe some solid colors for others." I explain as we make it to the back of the store, where they had just got their latest shipment in.