Introduction

It has been around one year since his mothers disappearance, No one really knows what happened to her expect that she just vanished out of the blue. Adrien has always been devastated since then and really has not talked to anyone, Well expect for Chole who has been his friend since child hood. One day when Adrien was looking through old stuff of his mom and fathers he found a box with Chinese print on it. He closed Everthing up and took it down stairs to his bedroom, On his bed to see what it was. When he opened up the small box there was small brooch laying on a soft red velvet surface. The brooch looked like a butterfly with four per white wings sticking out of the sides, Untill he picked up the brooch and pinned it to his shirt, Thats when a blinding purple light shot out making Adrien falling back and covering his eyes. When he happened to look the thing in front of him was small, Purple sorta violet. The little creature sorta resembled a butterfly as well with 4 small violet wings poking out of his back, And 2 swilling antennas poking out the top of his head. That is when the creature started to speak.
"Hello young one my name is Nooroo, The kwami of the butterfly miraculous and you must be my new master" The little creature well kwami seems to be what it's called said cheerfully flying close to Adrien making him flitch back. "Don't be frightened I am your friend" The kwami said calmly, Causing Adrien to get back to his original sitting position on his bed
"So you are a kwami that came out of this brooch, Which I am guessing is the miraculous?" Adrien said well pointing to the brooch well asking Nooroo.
"Yes, The butterfly brooch always you to make anyone your devoted champion."
"Cool! What other miraculous are there!" Adrien wonders what others there are, Maybe bear, Cat, Tons of animals.
"Well there are the fox which grants the power of illusion, The turtle miraculous which grants the power of shelter, And others. But the two most important are the Ladybug and Chat Noir ring which when combined can do anything"
"Wait! Are you saying the Ladybug and Chat miraculous can do anything! L-Like bring the dead back anything"
"Yes" Nooroo says, Feeling something is seriously wrong.
"How do I get them" Adrian wonders, Well if Nooroo is telling the truth.
"Well they are with a guardian, The only way someone get's the miraculous if danger comes to Paris. And I have been lost for a long time so I really don't know who owner is."
"The brooch what can it do again" Adrian knows this is wrong but he misses his mom.
"It can make anyone your devoted champion, By giving them there own superpower"
"What could be better creating superhero's, Then creating super villains" Adrian plants a smirk on his face
"Master the miraculous are not meant for evil purposes"
"I must have that power! Your miraculous is in my control, I am your master now, And you must listen to me! *sighs*"
"Yes Master *nods head*"
*Adrian makes sure no ones around* "How do I transform?"
"Nooroo, Dark rings rise."
"Nooroo, Dark rings rise!"
Adrian goes through the transformation sequence swamping his hand over his eyes making the mask, Moving his hands up his body making the suet, His hands go towards the back making the cape, And finally his right hand going up with multiple turns then going back down with one hand on top of the other with the cane, Ending with a menacing smile.

""Nooroo, Dark rings rise!"Adrian goes through the transformation sequence swamping his hand over his eyes making the mask, Moving his hands up his body making the suet, His hands go towards the back making the cape, And finally his right hand goi...

Adrian took a moment to look at his new outfit. "From this day on I shall be know as hawkmoth! *Evil Laughter*

(619 Words)