Chapter Six- Failed Love Connfession?

Adrian has tried for around, Over 1 month now to get Ladybug and Chat Noirs miraculous, But kept ending up failing. Adrian has a feeling to do with with his love for Ladybug, Which he still does not understand why he does, Well she is amazing, Kind, Sweet, Maybe he can tell her well Hawkmoth can, Wait what is he thinking. Well today is valentines day maybe he could give her a letter, Maybe/ Or akumatize someone who is rejected, We can figure this out later.
-------------------------------------
Adrian was busy in his room... He was trying to figure stuff out, As well relaxing Chat Noir was no where to be seen when crime was needed to be stopped, If he wanted to convince this would be perfect.
-------------------------------------
Adrian was transformed, Out in the open for the first time well trying to stay out of sight, When he noticed Ladybug was tied up, Probably because of "Dark Cupid", "Okay you can do this".
-------------------------------------
Ladybug was tied up because of a another victim, Does he never give up, Well he probably not. Ladybug was helped by someone, More then likely not chat because early on patrol he said he would be out of town. When she noticed who it was, She of coarse punched him.
-------------------------------------
Ladybug just punched Adrian right across the face, Well who could blame her, Now he is busy holding his right cheek. "What are you doing here hawkmoth!"
"Ladybug chill please"
"Why would you expect me to, When you just show out of no where, Had been terrorizing the city, And not defend my self"
"I understand but maybe you could chill"
Ladybug ended up breathing in and out, This is good. "Ladybug you know how today's valentines day?"
"Well ya" Why he is not asking for my miraculous ladybug wondered.
"Well Ladybug I-I just wanted to say that I l-lo-" Thats when Adrian saw dark cupid about to shoot Ladybug, So out of instinct. "Ladybug look out!" Adrian swan around protecting Ladybug and getting hit by one of his own Akumas and getting affected.
-------------------------------------
Ladybug is in per shock right now, Hawkmoth just protected her, Her! "Hawkmoth snap out of it" He is infected by one of his own akumas is that even possible?
"Ladybug, I-I loath you!"
"Hawkmoth please snap out of it!" Ladybug feels herself getting closed in to him, Like he's trying to suffocate her. "You're nothing Ladybug, Nothing to me! I hate you! Ladybug ending up stepping on his foot, She pulls out her yo- yo swinging off.
-------------------------------------
Ladybug is in front of "Le Grand Paris"... "Well, Well Ladybug"
"I don't want to fight you, When your like this!"
"Ugh, That friendliness... You not my friend" Hawkmoth leaps into the air and swings his staff directly at Ladybug. She dodges it and jumps up onto the roof to run away, and Hawkmoth pursues her. Ladybug uses her yo-yo to grab Hawkmoth staff, and pulls him towards her.
"Why are you so full of hate, Hawkmoth!"
"Because hate conquers all!"
"I hate to burst you bubble hate doesn't conquer all, Love does!" Ladybug has a feeling how to break this, If cat finds out, He would understand right.
"Your just buying time, Fight!"
"I'll do better then that"
"Huh?"
"Come on little butterfly, Just a peck" Ladybug ends up missing. "Almost"
"Get back, you savage!"
Hawkmoth begins running away from her
"Come here little butterfly, Come here!"
-------------------------------------
Hawkmoth is still being chased by Ladybug and finally, she catches up to him. Ladybug ties Hawkmoth leg with her yo-yo and he drops his staff then she ties him to a lamppost. She suspends herself from the top of the lamppost and she is leaning closer to Hawkmoth so she can kiss him while she is hanging upside down. "No, no!" He doesn't want to be kissed by Ladybug so he dodges the kiss from her.
"Don't worry, I'm not looking forward to it either... At all" then she tries to kiss him again, but she missed so she holds his nose to prevent him from dodging a kiss from her. "I can't believe I am doing this, I never half expected to" she tries to kiss him again and Hawkmoth whimpers but an arrow appears between them and that is shot by Dark Cupid. Ladybug avoids the arrows and Hawkmoth is free from the lamppost thanks to Dark Cupid and Hawkmoth picks up his staff and he puts it on the back of his suit then he joins Dark Cupid while Ladybug hides behind a tree. "How are you going to fight both of us now bug eyes" Hawkmoth fists bumps Dark Cupid. Ladybug activities her lucky charm, Which makes a candy apple appear. "A candy apple? What am I supposed to do with this? Think, Ladybug..." Ladybug looks around spotting the fountain, Hawkmoth and Dark-cupids brooch. "Hey! I've got a Valentine's gift for you!" She comes out of her hiding place. Hawkmoth and Dark Cupid are going to attack Ladybug together. Dark Cupid shoots arrows at her and she deflects them with her yo-yo. Hawkmoth is about to grab her earrings but she avoids him. Ladybug grabs Hawkmoth by his cape, Jumping on him by jumping onto the statue and she throws the candy apple at Dark Cupid's head but he removes it. "Looks like you got yourself in a sticky situation!" Dark Cupid removes the candy apple from and he tries to shoot an arrow at her but his hand is stuck to the bow "Ladybug!"
"And now for the butterfly boy!" Hawkmoth stands up then he yells and he continues to fight Ladybug by chasing her until he sits on top of her. Then Dark Cupid tells Hawkmoth to take Ladybug's Miraculous from her and he obeys Dark Cupid's orders while he washes his hands at the fountain. "Finally, I'll find out who you are, Ladybug! Your little secret will be out of the bag!" He still is sitting on top of Ladybug so he can reveal her secret identity to him and Dark Cupid. Before Hawkmoth can find out who Ladybug really is, she grabs his face and she kisses him to break the spell and he stops taking Ladybug's Miraculous and the kiss is preventing him from finding out her secret identity. "Huh *gasps* Ladybug, what am I doing here?"
"No time! *Ladybug picks up Hawkmoth throwing him over to Dark-cupid* The pin!"
Hawkmoth reaches down, Pinning the brooch off. "Sorry, Need that!" "Happy valentine's day, M'lady" Hawkmoth throws the brooch to her.
"Awww you should not have"
"I really shouldn't"
"Ha ha, Oops" she drops the brooch, Breaking it in the process. Ladybug fixes everything back to normal. "Pound it?" Ladybug holds out her fist.
"Your serious?"
"Well ya, You sorta helped"
"All I did was mess up trying to tell you something"
"What did you want to tell me?"
"It doesn't matter, Um, *holds out his fist hitting it with ladybugs* pound it!"
"Well gotta go, See ya"
"Ya see ya"

(1140 Words)