Chapter Four- New Kid

It was a sunny Tuesday morning, Adrian's father does not want him going to school, Saying it's dangerous, Adrian does not have a clue why, He has not even debuted yet. Adrian knew if he stayed home and akumatized people he would easily be figured out, Plus school is full of emotions, Even he could cause some if he wants. He will figure it out soon, Right now he just needs to get there. "Master, You are really sure want to do this?" Nooroo was levitating in front of Adrian's face well he was running.
"You don't get it Nooroo, School is the perfect place, Plus I could get my mom back" Adrian speaks through running. Adrian arrives in-front of the school half way up the steps, With the kwami back in his bag, When the limo pulls up and Nathalie steps out. Nathalie is there assistant since Adrian was a kid, Her and Adrian's mom were always close friends. "Adrian don't do this your father will be furious"
"I need this, Please just tell him you got here to late" Adrian says with a hand to his chest, Which has the brooch cover by his white buttoned shirt. Adrian goes into the school, Right away being greeted by Chloe, And tons of fans. Adrian was busy getting guided to his seat by Chloe when he saw them putting gum on someone's seat, He really should not stick up for someone, Since he is a villain, But still he is in his civilian form. "Hey, What's That all about?"
"The brats that sat here yesterday need a little attitude adjustment. I am just commending a bit of respect that's all."
"You think that's really necessary?"
Chloe giggles well walking back to her seat to sit "You have got a lot to learn about school culture Adrian-Kins, Watch the master.
————————————————
Mari and Alya where busy heading to class talking about what the new boy would be like, If he would be sweet, Or like Chloe. That's when they thought they learned the truth. "Hey, what are doing!"
Adrian was trying to answer, But Chloe was his long time friend and he did not want to throw her under the bus like that. That's when Chloe and Sabrina started giggling, Sabrina was Chloe's best friend since forever, Well more her slave. Sabrina does everything for her, From her homework to school projects. "I get it very funny you three" Mari goes to bend down, Grabbing a Kleenex from her bag to put on the gum. "Your friends with Chloe right?"
"Why do people keep saying that" Adrian mumbles.
Adrian went to go sit down in his seat, Nino started talking to him about Chloe. Adrian ending up making a new friend with him, And a possible akuma suspect. Adrian ended up hearing a noise in the background of the classroom. "Kim, I'm so going-"
"Kim what's going on"
"It's Kim-"
"Ivan go to the principals office" Ivan went to squeeze the paper.
Adrian waited a min "Ms can I use the rest room"
"Yes you may Adrian"
Adrian sneaks out to the back of the school to transform. "Looks like we found are first pray Nooroo" Adrian smirks
"Master you sure you want to do this"
"I have to, it's for my mom, Nooroo dark rings rise!"

(543 Words)