Chapter One- Receiving/Part One

Wayzz the turtle kwami which inhabits the turtle miraculous was busy resting in a hiding area in Master Fu's massage shop. Master Fu is the last know Guardian of the miraculous, His job his to make sure all the miraculous are used for the good of humanity, By going to the right owners. Master Fu was busy giving a middle age man with short brown hair, Dark, Light skin with a short sleeve white t-shirt on, Blue jeans rolled on the bottom, And a pair of brown shoes on. Wayzz felt something, The butterfly miraculous aura, But it was a negative aura he had to warn Master fast. Wayzz flew out from his hiding spot and started speaking "Master, Master!" Which made the customer look up to where he thought the noise was coming from, But Master had a fast solution. "Master, Master" Master Fu said well moving his hands above the customer. "Chanting, It's all part of the treatment" Master fu says well getting up, Doing so getting up the customer and pushing him out the door. "Thank you for coming! See you next week!" Master Fu waves good bye and closes the door. Master Fu turns around looking at Wayzz, He knows that He was in the middle of something so bothering him during a treatment it must be important.
"Master! I felt the butterfly miraculous, I felt it's aura!" Wayzz says fast, Not sounding cheerful causing Master knowing something is up.
"What is going on Wayzz you don't sound as cheerful, And I thought it was lost!"
"Master! It was a negative aura! I think it has got into the hands of a evil power!"
"Oh no! This is bad... If the brooch has gotten into the hands of the hands of a evil person who knows what would happen, Wayzz time to transform!" Master reaches his right arm in the air ready to transform revealing a turtle bracelet.
"Master don't think about it, You are-"
"Still young I am only 186... You are right Wayzz we need some help" Master walks over to a phonograph sitting on a small, long table. The phonograph is circular with a beautiful flower pattern on the sides of it. The phonograph has a secret combination on the front when you press the two dragon heads, Which make the eyes light up red. Which also causes a opening to nine buttons on the inside, When you press the second on top, Forth on top, And second on the bottom, The top opens up revealing a box. The box is similar to Adriens that the butterfly brooch came in but it holds all the miraculous, And each miraculous is laying on a different color piece of velvet related to the miraculous. Master Fu reaches in picking up the ladybug earrings which grant the power of creation. The ladybugs miraculous allow the holder to have the special power of lucky charm, Which you then detransform five minutes after you are call on the special power. The ladybug is the only one who can purify the akuma. The akuma is the evil version of the butterfly brooch, When it is not used for its intended purpose. The ladybug must find and capture it, If she or he does not purify the akuma it can multiple. Master fu reaches into a cabinet which holds multiple boxes with the Chinese print on them, That Adriens miraculous came in to put the earrings in. Master then reaches for the chat noir ring which grants the power of distraction. The holder of the chat noir ring allows the miraculous user to have the special power of cataclysm, Which allows you to destroy anything you touch. When the user actives the power he or she has five minutes until they detransform back. Master fu then reachers in the cabinet pulling out a similar box to the Ladybugs and Adriens, Which has a Chinese print on it and sets the miraculous in. Now time to go find the new users.

A/N~ This chapter is going to split into two parts, Since I wanted the signal, And the ladybug, Chatnoir to revive there miraculous in the same chapter. The chapter was getting long, I did not want to add so many words, I hope you enjoy this part of chapter one.

(724 Words)