𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛."

𝑆 𝑈 𝑀 𝑀 𝐴 𝑅 𝑌!

Esme Croft didn't know what to expect in her fifth year.

Especially since her family uprooted from Malibu, California to the cloud covered city of London. And now, after the move across ths world, Esme has to begin her fifth year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Not only is she going to be one of the few Americans in the school, but she is also going to be in the same year as the one and only, Harry Potter. The boy who claims that He-Who-shall-not-be-named is back.

Oh, and not to mention he's "The boy who lived".

While she adjusts to the new school, new friends and new enemies, Esme befriends the infamous boy, who seems to get her more then anybody else.

And in the middle of all the chaos, Esme learns more and more about her fathers past, and his involvement with the Order Of The Pheonix.

With her new found friendships, Esme
can't help but begin to love the new school she was forced upon. Even if there's a certain someone that helps her bear it even better.

But let's not get her started on the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher who has her eyes set on taking over the school.

With the rising accusations against Harry and Headmaster Dumbledore, Hogwarts is falling apart by the months.

And now, with the new Defense Against the Dark Arts club, better known as the D.A, Esme and her friends stir up a bit more trouble then they were planning.

But what more can you expect from the "Boy Who Lived?"

━━━━*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*━━━━

𝐴 𝑈 𝑇 𝐻 𝑂 𝑅 𝑆 𝑁 𝑂 𝑇 𝐸

━━━━*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*━━━━

I would like to point out that none of the events that take hold in this book are mine, they belong to the wonderful, J.K Rowling. I only own the few characters I have came up with, and some of the dialogs my characters have.