three

𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸

"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠"

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, the Croft siblings both stood outside the entrance doors. Both too nervous to make the first move into the large room full of their newest classmates.

The gryffindor girl was the first to make a move. Sliding her hand into the large handle of the oak door, she didn't pull at it though.

"You ready?" She asked her brother.

"No." He paused. "Are you?" Axel's voice wavered.

"Not really. but we can't avoid it forever, can we?" Esme said, finally pulling on the handle and opening the door wide.

The dinning hall, just like the rest of the castle, was beautiful. The arched roof was enchanted to show the outside skyline, candles being levitated by magic sat above the four large tables that lined the hall. Tall, stone walls were on all sides that held beautiful glass windows. Arches imbedded into the stones that helped light the large room. Large banners that hung above each row of tables. One green banner to her farthest left, one yellow to her farthest right, and in the middle of the room, one blue banner that hung next to the yellow, and one red banner that hung next to the green.

But that's not what Esme noticed most. Oh no, it was the hundreds of eyes that landed on the two that caught her attention most.

"Way to make an entrance, Esie" Axel muttered quietly to the girl. Before walking off to the direction of his table.

Blushing scarlet, Esme nodded a farewell to her brother before making her way over to the same colored table as her robes.

Esme walked along the line that ran in the middle of the red and green banners, not realizing that it was quite a big mistake.

She noted that towards the middle of the red bannered table, the boy she had accidentally ran over sat at it, along with the bushy haired girl and his red haired friend.

The Croft girl was not paying attention to the foot that had popped into her way from the green side of the table, as she was looking for an open spot at the table

And for the second time that day, Esme fell to the ground. In front of all her new classmates.

Laughing could be heard all around the hall. Loud, and boisterous. But Esme could hear only one, horrible laugh that came right to the left of her.